Day 6: Another Normal Day

I wake up with an unknown but familiar sensation in my hand. In both of my hand to be exact. It feel kindda, Flat, but still have some of it. With a lot of question in my head, I decide to open my eyes. As soon as my eyes are open, I can see a naked body in front of me. It was Miku who is sleeping next to me. Naked. Completely naked. Even though everything is shown, I decide to turn away from the view.

"He's not awake yet.??" Miku ask herself with a low voice before climbing over me and get off the bed.

Miku stand up in the middle of the room with her whole naked body can be clearly seen. Miku look at me a bit and pick up her clothing and went out from the room.

"Thank god she's gone." I said to myself.

I begin to stand up from the bed and head outside. As soon as I leave the room, I can see Miku walking towards me with her naked body. She doesn't notice and I decide to run quickly down the stairs.

"Good Morning, Death." said Ghost as she begin to go upstairs.

"Ouh, Morning Ghost." I reply

"Why do you look so pale. Did you saw a Ghost.??" said Ghost.

"Your pun is not that good, Ghost. I didn't get enough sleep last night." I reply.

"I that so. Where are you heading to.???" Ghost ask.

"Gonna do some morning jog." I reply.

"Alright. Have fun." said Ghost as she begin to head back upstairs.

I head outside and start jogging around the base.

-Several Minutes Later-

"Where have you been IA." Miku shout at IA who's late for the briefing.

"Sorry. I overslept." said IA as she begin to take a seat.

"Alright, since everybody are here now, I'll guess I can start with the briefing. Today, we were told to help out training the soldiers that will be fighting in the frontline in the near future." said Miku

"We're training them.??" Lily ask.

"Yes. I expect that all of you can train them just like you guys train each other to be better at something." Miku reply.

"So how are we gonna train them.??" IA ask.

"You will be given a squad that have almost the same loadout as you." Miku reply.

"Well that just making it easy for us." said Rayla.

"How about me and Layla. Do we both work together since the two of us are sipers with almost the same loadout.??" I ask.

"Yes, That's correct." Miku reply.

"Can I get trained as well.??" Ghost ask.

"No. You will be training some of the soldiers that involve in data collecting and communications." said Miku.

"Ok." Ghost reply.

"That's all. Layla, get the car ready. We're heading out." said Miku.

"Now.??" all of us ask with a surprise expression.

"Yeah now. Get packing right now." Miku shout.

"Yes Ma'am." said all of us before dispersing to pick up our weapons.

All of us went inside the main building. I can hear their footsteps above my head and some rumbling as well.

"I guess their room will be a complete mess after this." I said to myself.

"Death, help me. I can't carry my equipment." said Ghost as she come bursting through my door.

"You don't need to bring them. The training base will prepare them for you." said Miku who was standing behind Ghost.

"Colonel. I didn't realize you were behind me." said Ghost who look surprised.

"I follow you all the way from the briefing hangar just to tell you about it. Now get out of here and wait for the rest of the squad on the jeep." said Miku.

"Yes Ma'am." said Ghost before dashing off downstairs.

"Well then. Make sure to be quick, Okay." said Miku before starts to walk away.

I pick all my weapons from the weapon rack and throw all of the inside a bag, Including the stock weapon that was given by the squad. I sling my bag over my shoulder and head out.

"(F/N), pack some cloth as well cause we're gonna be there for more than a day." Miku shouted from the truck downstairs.

I opened my closet and shove some of my clothing inside another bag. As I was going through my cloth, I stumble upon some of Miku outfit, including some of her underwear. I just ignore it and continue to pack my things.

"(F/N), are you done yet.??" IA ask, standing outside my doorstep.

"Give me a few minutes to carry all of my things." I reply.

"Just throw the out of the window. The girls will try and catch it for you." said IA on the other side of the door.

"If that what she says." I said to myself before looking outside the window.

Ghost, Layla and Lily looks like they were ready to catch something.

"Just throw it down here, (F/N)." said Lily.

I throw down my bag that contains my clothing. They manage to catch it without any problem.

"What about the other one.??" Lily ask.

"It's my weapons. I don't want you girls to get hurt when catching it." I said before closing the window.

I lock my door and head downstairs to join all of them.

-Several Minutes Later-

With Layla's crazy driving**, all of us manage to arrive at the location safely without any physical harm, but not without our breakfast coming back out from our mouth.

"Man, It feels like I've drink 10 bottle of beer." I said.

"Make way, Coming through." said IA as she carry Miku on her shoulder followed by Lily who's carrying Ghost and both of them are dizzy as hell.

I look back to the jeep and found out that Rayla was already passed out on her seat. Layla starts to carry her sister after she turn the engine off.

"Would you carry all of the things to our barrack please.??" Layla ask.

I fall down on my knee after hearing what Layla said. Layla begin to walk away with her sister, Rayla on her back.

"Colonel, are you okay.??" A soldier ask who runs towards me after seeing what happen.

I shook my head, telling him that I'm not okay.

"Hey you guys, come here. It's an emergency." the soldier shout.

I just sit next to the jeep as some of the soldier running towards my location.

**Pun was intended since my girlfriend, Layla have a Mental Unstable issue.