Day 5: Gun and Girls

I walk over back to the new weapon rack and pick up the new weapons that was placed there. I take them over to my bed and begin to inspect them with details. As I was inspecting them, Miku suddenly burst into my room with the towel around her body. Her action throw me off my guard.

"What are you doing, Miku.??" I shout in surprise while covering my face.

"What am I doing. You're the one that say I sleep here." Miku reply.

"Well at least why don't you put some clothes on." I shout again.

"I know that. At least don't shout, Stupid. Geez." Said Miku as she approach the closet.

I decide to turn around while she change her clothes.

-Several Minutes Later-

"So, are you going to tell me about these weapons.??" Miku ask.

"Sure. Which one you wanna start with.??" I ask her back.

Miku look at my weapons closely.

"How bout this gun." said Miku as she pointed to one of my 2 M1911.

"This one. Haven't I told you already about it.??" I ask her back.

"You only told me that it was your 1st gun that you recive for your 1st contract." Miku reply.

"That's all to it." I said.

"At least tell me about more about it." said Miku.

"Well, this gun was actually pick up from a dead American soldier during world war 1. After that, it was customized to fit my preference." I state.

"What customization that it have.??" Miku ask.

"Let see. It was change to the A1 variant with a custom grip. The barrel was change to a titanium barrel with more twist inside for a higher velocity and also a custom silencer." I reply.

"Interesting. What about this one.??" Miku ask again. This time, pointing at the other M1911.

"This one is basically the same." I reply.

"OK. What about this rifle.??" Miku ask, holding up my rifle.

"The Kar 98k. That one was given to me on my 10th contract where I need to engage the target at long range. It was transported from Germany." I reply.

"Specifications.??" Miku ask.

"Titanium reinforced barrel and bolt, custom trigger, side mounted Zeiss ZF42 4x scope, custom shaped iron sight, and hollow stock to reduce the weight and to put some bullet in it." I ask.

"Ok. What about this shotgun.??" Miku ask while pointing at a shotgun next to me.

"Shotgun.??" I ask as I look at where Miku is pointing.

Indeed there was a shotgun next to me. It was the M30 Luftwaffe Drilling.

"Is something wrong.??" Miku ask.

"Yeah. This shotgun isn't belong to me. But it looks really similar to the one that they gave me. But I rejected." I reply.

"So, you don't know anything about it.??" Miku ask again.

"Yeah. Anyway. That's all for today. Time to go to sleep." I said while walking towards a chest.

"OK. Where do I sleep.??" Miku ask while looking around.

"On the bed." I reply while trying to take something out from the chest.

"What about you.??" Miku ask.

"I just sleeps in this sleeping bed on the floor." I reply.

"OK then. Guten Nacht." said Miku as she went to sleep.

Me on the other hand put the weapons back on the rack with a lot of questions when I put the shotgun back. A scroll of paper come out from one of the barrel. I pick it up from the ground and open it up.

"These weapons are not the only gift that you will get."

By: Ghost

It's the only thing that was written on the small paper. I look at the clock hanging on the wall that shows that it's already 2 in the morning. With questions in my head, I decide to go to sleep instead.

-In The Morning-

I wake up with an awkward feeling around my body. I open my eyes and found out there was a girl next to me. Not just one, but two. Miku was clinging on my right. But an unknown girl was clinging on my left. Even though both of them are flat, but the sensation of their chest can be feel very clearly. Until at a point... that I find out... that both of them... was

"Holy Fuck. They were Naked."

I started to pretending that I'm sleep but was canceled when the girl on my left puts her finger on my lips. Without thinking further, I turned my head towards the girl. The girl was already wide awake and was looking at me.

"Nice to finally meet you, Codename: Death." The girl whisper with her index finger still on my lips.

"Ghost.??" I ask, whispering.

The girl simply nod before she begin to stand up, revealing her fully naked body body. I was Stunned for a while looking at the curve of her body but quickly turn away.

"I'll see you later." said Ghost, looking at me with a smile.

I turn back around to my original position. Taking a deep breath for a while, I decide to turn over facing Miku. Her body shape aside, her sleeping face looks very cute with her long turquoise hair as a background. I look at her with a smile. Somehow, just looking at her sleeping face made me a little bit sleepy.

-Several Minutes Later-

"Wake up already." said Miku as she continue to hit my head with her baton.

With some anger in my head and heart, I quickly get up and grab her hand, making her drop her baton to the floor. But the baton was quickly catch by my fast reaction. Miku realizes that her baton was in my hand and preparing herself to take the hit that I might give her with her eyes closed very tight.

"Man. If only I can give her back the pain that she gave me."

I hit her head with her baton gently. Miku open her eyes feeling a little bit weird.

"Are you not going to do the same thing that I've done to you.??" Miku ask

"Of course not. What kind of person do you think I am to do something like that." I reply.

Miku just smile take a step back allowing me to stand up from my place.

"Have you taken a bath already.??" I ask.

"Of course. I'll be waiting for you at the lounge." said Miku as she leave the room.

I quickly take my things and head towards the bathroom.