Day 3: Confrontation

I wake up in the morning with the sensation that  I will never forget in my whole life. As I open my eyes, I can see Miku face clearly next to me. Her sleeping face is cute, but 1 thing for sure, is not what I wanted at all. Even tho that her chest is flat for her age, but I still can feel it being push on to my chest.

"Maybe if I fake my sleep, she won't know about it."

Miku crashed my plan as she begin to open her eyes. Miku's face turns red in the blink of an eye. Miku quickly stands up and run towards her tent.

"looks like I'll be in trouble."

-several minutes later-

I went to the weapon tent to grab my weapons for some maintenance. But as soon as I get out from my tent, Miku, along with Layla and Rayla was standing outside with Rayla looks like that she's mad.

"Need anything, girls.??" I ask casually.

"Explain everything what happen to Miku last night.??" Rayla ask.

"I already told you Rayla, it's not his fault." said Miku while being nervous.

"Last night. I didn't know anything." I reply.

"Really.??" Rayla ask with her face moving closer to mine.

"I swear it. As soon she leave my tent last night I went straight to sleep." I reply as I move my body back a little from her.

"Like I said, Rayla, It's not his fault." said Miku who is still nervous about  the situation.

"If it's not his fault then who is.??" Rayla ask.

"Um... The one next to you." I reply while pointing at Miku.

Rayla just glare at Miku while she slowly lowered her head to the ground.

"We need to talk about this later, Miku." said Rayla.

Miku lowered her head to the ground even more after hearing what Rayla said.

"So, Assassin. Miku tells me that you have something to tell us." said Rayla.

"So you already told them huh." I said while looking at Miku.

"Well, I afraid things will not go that well with only the 2 of you. So I decided to tell Rayla earlier for you to have an easy time with her." Miku reply.

"Alright. Yes. I have something to tell both of you." I said as I walk right  through them.

"Where are you going.??" Rayla ask.

"To the weapon tent. I don't want anything to happen inside my tent. So I decided to talk about it at the weapon tent." I reply.

I walk towards the weapon tent with all three of them follow behind. As we reach the tent, I sit next to my rifle that I put next to a box last night. all of them take their sit with Miku being next to me. I look at her with a lot of questions in my head and she look back at me like she doesn't know anything.

"So. What is it that you wanted to talk about, Assassin.??" Rayla ask.

"Can you put that grudge away from me. I kinnda hate it." I reply.

"Never as long as I'm still walking and breathing." said Rayla.

"If you say it like that. Then the talk about your father is useless then." I said as I begin to stand up to walk away.

"Hold on. Did you just say, about our father.??" Rayla ask with a surprise expression when she heard what I've said.

"Both of you know well that I'm the one, right. Here I am, being humble to present myself to both of you and you replied it with hatred and grudge. I guess it's pretty useless about what I've done." I reply as begin to walk away.

"(F/N) wait." said Layla.

Layla's voice made me stop in one place.

"Please forgive her. Could you tell more about what happened that night.??" said Layla.

"Layla." said Rayla looking at her twin sister.

I walk back to my seat next to Miku and sit back down.

"Alright. I'll tell you what happened that night. But before that, I want to give both of you back something that he has given to me." I said while pulling out the revolver.

"Isn't this our father's revolver.??" ask Rayla as she take it and inspecting it.

"Why do you have it.??" Layla ask.

"He gave it to me." I reply.

"So, can you tell us what happen that night.??" Rayla ask.

-several minutes later-

"So, is that all.??" Rayla ask.

"That's all." I reply.

"Anyway, Thank you for sharing with us on what happened that night." said Rayla.

"your welcome. By the way, there's a small note inside one of the bullet casing." I said.

"Have you read it.??" Rayla ask.

"No, I didn't. I just left it like that since the last time I use it." I reply.

"Very well. Again, Thank you very much for everything today." said Rayla before leaving the tent.

Layla bow down in front of me before catching up to her sister.

I just simply smile at them, especially at Layla.

"Did you know that both of them are actually twins.??" Miku stated.

"What, seriously.??" I ask.

"Yeah,with Layla being a slightly older than her sister." said Miku.

"Layla is the oldest.!! I thought Rayla was the oldest." I said with a surprise after hearing what Miku said.

"Well, with that said. What are you going to do today.??" Miku ask.

"I don't know. What did you want to do today.??" I ask her back.

"Excuse me. Colonel Miku." ask a soldier outside of the weapon tent.

"What is it soldier.??" Miku ask.

"I wanted to ask if you would gladly train us. If you have the time that is." the soldier reply.

Miku look at me for a while. I just nod, not knowing what Miku try to say to me.

"Sure. I would gladly train all of you. But why me.??" Miku ask.

"Other than General Rayla, your the only one who of the higher ranks here in the camp." the soldier reply.

Miku just simply nod.

"And also, Mr.(L/N). Will you train us as well.??" the soldier ask.

"Me to.??" I ask being surprise from what the soldier said.

"Why not. It would be fun." said Miku while picking up her MG.

I just smile and pick up my weapons as well.

"Lead the way, soldier." said Miku.

"Yes Ma'am." the soldier reply, leading the two of us to the training field.