Day 6: The Spy & The Trap

"So what's the plan." IA ask.

"Here's in the rear command building. It have a lot trap in it. Plus, this building have a lot of data about our military power. Not to mention our document as well." said Ghost.

"And what about it.?" Miku ask.

Layla smack Miku's head with her own baton that Layla manage to snatch with a lightning speed.

"It means that the spy probably is there." said Rayla.

"So what's the plan.?" Lily ask.

"We lure the spy out by activating one of the trap." Ghost reply.

"So who's gonna be the one who stupidly accidentally activate the trap.??" Rayla ask.

Most of us look at Miku and IA while the two of them look at each other.

"Who do all of you look at us.?" Both of them ask in sync.

"Looks like the operation is a go." said Rayla.

-several minutes later-

"Why the heck that I need to be with you.?" I ask.

"What can I say. They'll never let me down even if I ask them for you to follow me." said Miku with a smug on her face.

"Anyway, it's looks like we're here." I said as I stop in front of a door.

Miku opened the door like nothing is going to happen. But it's turn out to be wrong after a sudden sound of click that I manage to hear.

" Miku get back." I said as I begin to grab Miku from behind.

Miku was surprise by my action. I quickly turn around, becoming a shield for Miku. The room exploded, throwing me and Miku to the wall.

"Are you hurt, Miku.?" I ask.

"I'm Fine. (F/N), you're bleeding." said Miku covering her mouth in surprise.

"Ouh. It's nothing." I said.

Both me and Miku stand back up. While I was doing so, Miku start to look around.

"(F/N), there he is." said Miku as she point to a corner down the hallway.

I look at where Miku was pointing as I stand up. Indeed there's a man peeking around the corner. But was running away after Miku found out and sees him.

"Go and tell the others. I'll catch him." I said.

Miku just nod before splitting up with me. I dash down the hallway and manage to get the spy in my sight. The spy runs downstairs and went straight out from the building.

-several minutes later-

After several hiding and chasing, both me and the spy found ourselves at the shooting range. Between me and him is a stairs leading down to the shooting position booth. I decide to use my agility and jump over him. The spy turn around to see if I'm still catching him but he was stunned in surprise as he found out that I'm in the sky. I found myself on top of him but something doesn't feel right. Somehow, it feel more soft than usual. I decide to get back up but stop after I found out what happened. One of my hands was on his chest which is awkwardly feel soft. I look at him and his face was bright red.

"(F/N), did you get him.?" IA ask.

"Are you alright, (F/N).?" Rayla ask.

"(F/N).??" Miku ask looking at me with an awkward expression.

"I see. The spy himself is a trap to. A reverse trap to be exact." I said with an expression showing that it's not my fault at all.

"Y-Y-YOU PERVERT.!!" The spy shout and slap my face.

The slap stings like hell but it not worse like the hell that come after that. Miku decide to kick me and help the spy before walking away. Layla and Rayla both do the same thing just before they're about to follow behind Miku.

"Poor thing." said IA as she help me to get back on my feet.

"I'll take it as a punishment after all the things that I've done in the past." I reply.

-several  minutes later-

"So. Are you gonna tell us something.?" Rayla ask.

The spy just stay silent and shut her mouth tight.

"What are we going to do about her.?" Miku ask.

"Turn her in to the higher ups.?" IA ask.

"Eek.!" the spy squeak.

"Well that's kindda work." said Lily.

"So what are we going to do now." Miku ask again.

While thinking, I look over to the spy who's trembling in fear. I approach her slowly but it didn't work out as she was surprise by my action.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. Could you at least tell your name.?" I ask.

"Erica." The spy reply.

"So Erica. I wanna ask you. How many information have you gather.??" I ask.

"None." Erica reply.

"And how many information that you have sent to your higher ups.?" Miku ask.

"None." Erica reply with the same answer.

"Is that true.?" Rayla ask.

Erica just nod while shivering in fear.

"In other words. You just good in blowing up things and not gathering information.?. What kind of spy are you." said Ghost.

Erica lowered her head after hearing those words.

"No need to harsh on her. By the way, how many casualties does her explosion cause.?" I ask.

"4 dead and 7 injured in the main command building explosion and 2 more injured in the database building explosion." IA reply.

Erica was shocked after hearing the statement.

"Oi (F/N), why are you so soft on her. Don't tell me because she's a girl. She's our enemy." said Rayla.

"It's natural for me to do so, right.?" I ask looking at them.

"Coming from the one who used to kill everyone including woman and child. Not sure what to say about that." Miku reply.

"Anyway. What should we about her.?" Rayla ask.

"She would be a valuable asset for us." said Layla.

All of us was shocked after hearing what Layla said.

"It's kindda true but. After what she have done, I don't think that the brass will agree on it." said Rayla.

"Yeah. Especially Hitler." said Lily.

"Looks like we just have to think of something. Otherwise, death will be the end of her in this world." said Miku.