Year -15: Memory Flashback

I slowly open my eyes and found out that I'm in a different room.

"Man, her kick hurts like hell." I said.

As I tried to get up, but I realize that I can't. I look around and find out that Miku is sleeping on me. I slowly rub her head, but at the same time, I notice a tear on her cheeks. I continue rubbing her head and made her wakes up.

"Morning,(F/N)." said Miku.

"Morning, princess." I reply with a smile.

"I'm not a kid anymore, you know." said Miku.

Miku then suddenly sunk her head.

"I'm sorry for kicking you to hard until it put in the state as you are right now." said Miku with her voice getting lower and lower with each word.

I tried t understand what she said by putting all the words one by one. It also makes me think that, she just the same as before. Thinking about it just made me smile.

"What are you smiling about.??" Miku ask.

"Nothing. Just thinking that you're never change over the past few years." I reply.

"Is that so." Miku said while blushing.

I notice the door open a little bit making a small gap. 3 heads pop up from the gap. I averted my vision away and focus on Miku.

"Yeah. At 1st, when you kick me down the stairs, I thought that you've chaged completely. But look at you right now. With tears on your cheeks hoping that I was alright." I said.

Miku just sink her head with her face being red as a tomato.

"Well, is not that I hate you after what happen. It just, it's remind me of the old times." I said.

"Like.??" Miku ask.

"Like back then when you accidentally give me a small cut on my finger with a pair of scissors." I stated.

"and what about it.?? " Miku ask again.

"Well, you look pretty scared and a complete mess at that time, not knowing what to do." I reply.

Miku just stay silent after hearing what I say.

"Well, it's all in the past. All we can do is just cherish it and never foget about it. Including every single person that involve in it." I said.

Miku just simply nod but still stay silent.

I turn my head over the three girls at the door. They were giggling and questioning each other from what they have heard. Miku realise that I was looking at the door. Miku then stands up and walk to the door before opening it completely just for all three of the girls to come tumbling down on the floor.

"ehehehe. Good Morning Colonel." said one of the girls.

This time, I get a better look at the third girl. She have a silver hair tied in a ponytail with rabbit ear-like ribbon along with some weird diamonds pattern on her hair. She also have a beautiful red eyes.

"back to the main room. All of you." Miku shout.

All of them get up and start running away.

"You better explained yourself, Colonel." I said.

"Shut up." Miku shout before starts to walk away.

I just smile looking at her attitude.

-Several Minutes later-

I walk towards the main room where everyone is at.

"Everyone got that.??" Miku ask.

"What are you girls talking about.??" I ask as I enter the room.

"Oh. It's you. Felling better.??" Miku ask me back.

"A little bit." I reply.

"I'm just giving them some lecture. That's all. Nothing more." said Miku.

"I see. Can you please brief me about your group, Colonel." I said while taking a seat.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot about that." Miku reply.

"So, why don't you do it now." I said.

"Squad 39 is a special squad. You might be asking why there's only 5 people including you. That's because we're the only squad that fight in 3 battlefields." said Miku.

"3 battlefields.??" I ask in confusion.

"basically we're fighting in the air, land and sea." Miku reply.

"Ok. I understand that. Now could you please introduce the rest of the squad members." I said.

"First of all, the white haired one in front of you is IA. The one with the blonded hair next to her is Lily. Finally the one with silver hair sitting next to you is Layla." said Miku while pionting at them one by one.

"Alright. Now that I know who's and what I'm working for, Miku I want to hear your part of the story. You either can share it with all of us or just me alone." I said.

"My part of the story. What do you mean by that.?? " Miku ask.

"I want to know why you joined the Millitary." I reply.

"Why do you need to know about that.??" Miku ask again.

"Our life is not so great back there. So stop bluffing. I'm the last person for you to keep lying to." I reply.

"I'm not sure if I want to share it with all of you. I prefer to share it only with (F/N). But they said if more people hear it, the more relieve you are for able to throw it out as much as the number of the people listen to you." said Miku.

"If you don't want to, that's alright, Colonel." said IA.

"That's alright. I share it with all of you." Miku reply.

Miku simply sit down comfortably next to me. I just prepared myself for the worts if Miku breaks out of controls from her emotions.

"How should I begin the story." Miku ask herself while looking up.

"How bout the 1st time you meet him." said Layla while bumping her shoulder into mine.

"I guess that would be a good start." Miku said.

All of us just prepared our ears to hear her story loud and clear even though I already knew what happened. A bit.

"It's all begin on a sunday afternoon where I always play outside the orphanage alone in the nearby town." said Miku trying to remember every details about that day.