Day 4: Jäger Squad

Both me and girl collide with each other as the two of us want to pick up IA and Lily.

"You pick up Lily, her room is on the 2nd floor. I'll pick IA up since her room is one the 3rd floor." I said as I open the door.

The girl just nod in silence.

"After that, can you wait me in this room. I need to talk to you." I said.

"Here.??" The girl ask.

"Yup. I need to check on Miku for a while, so I hope you can wait a bit." I reply.

The girl just nod as she begin to pick Lily up. I also begin to pick IA up an d head over to the third floor.

-Several Minutes Later-

I head back downstairs after taking a quick peek at how's Miku doing. As I open the door, the girl just sitting next to the window.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said.

The girl jumps in surprise as soon as she hear my voice.

"Sorry about that." I said as I begin to take my seat.

"No, that's alright. I was spacing out for no reason." said the girl

"So, can I know your purpose of coming here in then first place.??" I ask.

"I was ask to tell Colonel Miku to train my squad later in the night." the girl reply.

"But as you can see, I don't think Miku will wake up sooner or later." I reply.

An awkward silence made it presence again.

"Sorry, I haven't introduce myself properly." I said.

"That's alright, words spread faster than a bullet can hit the target. You're the infamous (F/N) von (L/N). Almost everyone in the military knows you, and most of them fear you." the girl state.

"What about you.??" I ask

"As a normal person, o-of course I would be afraid of you." She reply.

In return, I glare at her just trying to send down a chill down her spine. And it's actually working as she try to look away.

"So, can I know more about you.??" I ask.

"So-sorry about that. I'm Vice Commander Eurayla. Le-leader of the Jäger Squad." She reply, stuttering at the same time.

"No need to be afraid of me. Eurayla eh. Nice name. Nice to meet you, Eurayla." I said.

The girl just lowered her head.

"So, what about your training. I can take over Miku if you want me to.??" I ask.

"You can.??" the girl ask back in surprise.

"Yes I can. Btw, I never heard about your squad before. What does your Jäger Squad do.??" I ask.

"The Jäger Squad is a squad of 5 hunters. Just as the name implies, we're the one who do the dirty work behind the enemies line." she reply.

"Is that so. Are you sure you want me to train all of you.??" I ask again.

"Ye-Yeah." she reply.

"Well, that's settles it. Meet me tonight at our shooting range before 9 pm."

"Yes Sir." that girl said with a salute.

-Several Hours Later-

"Where are they.??" I ask while looking around to find them.

As I was looking around, I spot some movement in the nearby bushes. But I keep continue looking around, trying to ignore it.

"Looks like I have to cancel it if they didn't come" I said it out loud.

Just as I thought, 5 people come out from all of the bushes that move a while ago. All 5 of them are girls and arm to the teeth. Everyone have their eyes on me with the attention to kill.

"Give me a break." I said.

Even though all of them come at the same time, but they attack me one by one. I manage to block and evade all of their attack but they just keep coming and coming.

"Just give up already." said one of them.

"Never." I reply.

One by one, they attack me. But this time, I decide to give them a taste of they medicine. As one of them attack me, I block her attack, catch her hand and throw her to the ground. All of them were shock after what I've done.

"Anyone else.??" I ask with a creepy smile.

All of them decide to attack simultaneously. I see a gap in their attack and manage to get out of the way. All of them stumble at each other.

"That's enough, all of you." I said.

All of them stand up one by one.

"Jäger Squad leader, Eurayla. Reporting." said Eurayla.

"You're late." I said.

All of them lowered their head to the ground.

"Don't tell me you all late just because setting up an ambush." I said.

Their head went even lower to the ground after hearing what I just said.

"Enough of that. Time to begin the training. All of you, take a spot." I ordered.

All of them take they spot and stand still since they don't know what to do.

"I want to how good are your accuracy are. So begin shooting that target that I've prepared." I said while pointing at the targets.

All of them look confused and start to look at each other.

"Don't tell me that You forgot your rifle." I said as I slowly begin to get angry.

All of them stand still in silence. Eurayla on the other hand begin to nod slowly.

"Fine. All of you wait here. I'll go get the weapons." I said.

"Geez Hitler. What kind of hunter squad that you have right here."

A sudden tap on my shoulder snap me back to reality.

"Can I help.??" Eurayla ask.

"Sure. Why not." I said.

Both of us begin to walk together towards the preparation hangar where all of the firearms are located. I open the door and both of us begin to head over the weapon racks.

"Sorry, We never hunt with guns or something like that." said Eurayla as she begin to put some ammo box into the wheelbarrow.

"Then what did you all use to engage in combat.??" I ask.

"Melee weapons." Eurayla reply.

"In real combat.??" I ask.

"It just me, the rest of the member are still new and haven't saw combat yet." said Eurayla.

I just stay silent while loading up most of the firearms into the wheelbarrow. Both of us went back to the shooting range after we get what we need.