Day 1: Training

Waking up in the morning is always a pain in the ass. Miku hit my head several times with her baton, just to wake me up.

"It's hurts like hell, you lil' bitch." I shouted to Miku.

"The next time you didn't wake up, I'll hit you with my riffle instead." said Miku with a smile.

All 5 of us are on our way to the training zone. All of them is already combat ready since they already trained everyday since they joined the military. Me on the other hand is a professional killer.

"Do I need to train as well, even though I already mastered all weapons.??" I ask Miku.

"Well, you've been behind bars for 10 years. your skill might be rusty so I thought, why not polish it a bit. You also need to train on how to cooperate with your teammate." Miku reply.

"Cooperate with my teams huh. Last time i did that, my allies all got captured by the cops. some of them die as well if I remember correctly." I state.

"That's why I say you have to train about it. about working as a unit." said Miku.

"Well, that's a topic that I'm weak at." I reply.

"so you acknowledge about it." Miku said with a grin.

-several minutes later-

"I didn't expect that to happen." I said while lying on the ground.

"How many time do I have to tell you, work as a team." said Miku.

"umm... Colonel. Why don't we ask him how his style of fighting and try to arrange the team to suits everyone including him." said Lily.

"Actually, that's a good idea." Miku said while looking at me.

"What you got in mind now, sweet devil.??" I ask.

"I just want you to be our sniper. We actually need another sniper in the team." Miku reply.

"Why a sniper.??" I ask.

"To begin with, You're an assassin, and second, you can work independently while working or supporting the team." Miku state.

"Ok. I'm good with that. So who's the other sniper.??" I ask again.

"That would be Layla. Her fighting style is the same as yours. And just like you, she's the master of close quarter and long range combat." Miku reply.

"Well. I hope me and her can get along pretty well." I said.

Miku call Layla over who was maintaining her riffle. With question in her mind she walks toward us.

"Layla, from today on you're gonna be working together with (F/N) as a snipers." Miku said.

Layla just nod before giving out her hand to me for a handshake.

"I'll be counting on you." I said accepting her handshake.

I look around and found out that only our squad are present.

"Where's the others.??" I ask.

"Well. This establishment are specifically for us only. Layla is quite so... IA, can you bring him on a tour around our base." said Miku.

"Sure thing. Follow me." said IA as she begin to show me around.

Both of us walk around the base as IA explain to me about the base until at a point where both of us arrive at a hangar.

"Oh, looks like we arrive at our 1st location." said IA.

both of us went inside and found several planes and other aircraft.

"So IA, which one is yours.??" I ask.

"The usual looking FW 190 over there." IA reply while pointing to her plane.

I look around the hangar and found more planes that I've never seen before. I also see 2 newly develop Japanese fighters called the Zero.

"Oh yeah, Colonel haven't give you a plane, right..???" said IA.

"Do I need one..??" I ask.

" Of course. We will be involve in the dogfight against the enemy fighters." said IA.

"Yeah, she didn't say anything about it." I reply.

"So, how bout you chose 1 from what we have." said IA.

I look around and move around the hangar.

"Hey IA. These Zero, who does it belong to..??" I ask.

"One of them belongs to the Colonel." IA reply while pointin at one of the Zero.

I went to the Zero that have been pointed out by IA and climb it. I can see clearly Miku's name on it in Japanese language.

"What about the other one.??" I ask.

"The other one belongs to no one." IA reply.

"Well then. I'll take that Zero then." I said.

"Can you fly.??" IA ask.

"As an Assassin he must be able to do everything including flying a plane, warplane to be exact." said Miku.

"Since when did you get here." I shout.

"Just wanna make sure that one of my officers are not a full fledged woman after walking with you." said Miku.

"Wha-... How bout you Colonel, wanna be a full fledged woman.??" I ask.

"tell that to the court." Miku reply.

IA just stand still thinking about the meaning behind our conversation.

"IA, I want you to go to the office and fill some paperwork about him." said Miku.

"Yes ma'am. What about the tour...???" IA ask after snapping out from her delusion.

"I'll take it from here." Miku reply.

IA close the hangar before went to the office. I was taken over by Miku as she brings me to another hangar.

"So, what's in here.??" I ask.

"this is our preparation hangar before we head out into battle." Miku reply while trying to open the hangar door.

The door have been unlock. Both of us went insisde. I can see several tank and weapons rack. There's also a place for briefing and a place to fix things.

"1st of all. We need to get you some weapon." said Miku as we both approach the weapon rack.

Theres a lot of guns on it.

"Feel free to chose." said Miku.

I look around and found a rifle that was similar to the one I've used for my missions.

"Kar 98k huh. Perfect for snipping." said Miku as she handed me some accessories.

A sniper scope. A silincer. And some bullet.

"Chose another one." said Miku.

"for secondary.??" I ask.

"Nope. We'll get to that later, another primary weapon is what you need." Miku reply.

"Well then, how bout this Mosin Nagant." I said.

"Are you sure. Two bolt action rifle for your primary.??" Miku ask.

"I'm not used to smg like the mp40 or the STG44. Can you handed me that bayonet attachment." I said.

"Here. Next is the secondary." said Miku.

"I'll take the 1911" I said.

"That's all. Your melee weapon is gonna be your bayonet so remember that." said Miku.

"I will. Anything else.??" I ask.

"That's all for today. Bring your weapons to your room and customise it as you like." said Miku.

I pick up my weapon and head back to my room. Both of us went back just before the sun going down.