Day 0: Remembering The Past

"It's all begin on a sunday afternoon where I always play outside the orphanage alone in the nearby town." said Miku trying to remember every details about that day.

°•Into the memory•°
(Miku's POV)

"Just like every other Sunday, I'll always found myself in some random back alleys in the nearby town."

"Miku, can you help me buy some groceries in the nearby store.??" ask a nearby woman who is inside her house.

"Sure thing." I reply with a smile.

the woman give me a basket and some money with the list of item inside it before I head to the nearby marketplace. At the marketplace, I go to every stall to buy the things that she needs according to the list but eventually found myself in one of the back alley nearby the marketplace after I finish buying all the groceries. The alley was full of thugs and thieves.

"Well look what we have here." said one of the thugs approaching me.

"Where are you going little girl." said another one of them.

I slowly back up but found myself have been stopped by someone who's behind my back.

"Watch it." said the one behind me who's sounded like a male.

I turned around with fear in my heart. the person in question just look at me but with a friendly eyes. It was a boy around the same age as me, wearing a black shirt and a grey jeans.

"Oh it's you. How did you get here.??" he ask.

"Oi boy. You know here.??" one of them ask.

"If you don't, better get away from here. we have a things or two to talk to with her." said another one of them.

"Actually I do." the boy replied.

"Are you looking for a fight with us, boy.??" one of them ask.

"Be my guest." the boy replied.

-several minutes later-

"How was it. wanna some more.??" the boy ask.

The boy later then take my hand and take me away from that place. Both of us arrive at another marketplace just outside of the city.

"You still got things to buy right.??" the boy ask.

I just simply nod before he let go of me.

"Well, this place kindda have everything that you need with a reasonable price, so, why don't you go buy it all first before we head back home." said the boy.

I take the opportunities that was given and start looking for the things that I need.

"I'll be waiting here for you." said the boy.

"Hold on. He'll be waiting. For me. What.??"

-several minutes later-

After I finish, I head over to the place where the boy might be waiting for me. It turns out that he actually was waiting for me.

"Thanks for waiting." I said without even knowing his name.

"Now, then. Let's go home." said the boy

I stay silence all the way to the orphanage even after sending the groceries back to the owner.

"We're home." said the boy.

"Excuse me, do you also live here.??" I ask with some courage that I manage to find.

"Well yeah. Don't tell me that you don't know me.??" the boy ask.

"Sorry but I didn't." I reply.

"That's ok. My name is (F/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." said the boy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hatsune Miku." I said with a smile.

while we were talking, one of the caretaker come out from the building and begin to scold us.

"Both of you. where on earth have you gone to." She shout from afar.

I lowered my head to the ground as the caretaker approach us. But the boy didn't lowered his head.

"And you. Just how many times do I told you not to run away from the orphanage again." she said while twisting my ear.

the caretaker turns her attention towards the boy.

"You. Do you have anything to say.??" The caretaker ask.

"She's already home so stop twisting her ear." said the boy.

"Giving me order huh. Go to your room now. I'll deal with you later." Said the caretaker.

The boy just walk away.

-Several Hours Later-

It was dinner time. But I couldn't find him in the cafeteria.

"Are you searching for someone.??" a girl next to me ask.

"Yeah, I was looking for a boy named (F/N)." I reply.

"(F/N) huh. I heard that he's been isolated from all of us by the caretakers." the girl reply.

"Why is that.??" I ask.

"Not sure. But one thing for sure is that we need to stay away from this kind of things. You know how the Caretakers are. Especially the Jewish one." said the girl.

I turn my head back to my meal and mesmerizing what she said.

-Several weeks Later-

While I was walking around in th orphanage, I came across a weird looking hallway and found out myself standing in front of a weird door.

"I know that you're outside. Go away if you don't want to get hurt." said a voice from inside.

"Who are you.??" I ask.

"Leave now or you'll be in danger." The voice reply.

With hesitation I leave the place at once. I made my way to my room. once I reach my room, I sit down on a chair and trying to forget what just happen and also about the boy.

-Several Month Later-

More than 1 month since the last time I saw the boy. Later did I know that the boy have run away from the orphanage yesterday and the Caretakers still searching for him. Ever since then, I spend my life inside the orphanage without even manage to get out. Weeks later the world was shocked by the news of another mass murder after Jack The Ripper accident. And ever since then, my life's full of torture and I've been abused for almost everyday. They blame me for everything that happen from when the time the Boy ran away and until to this day where the mass murder is still ongoing due to the news that the ran away boy might be the culprit of all the murders.

-Several Years Later-

A new dictator have rise to power. Adolf Hitler is is name and wiping out all Jews from the fatherland is his main goal. Naturally, our orphanage is one of his target due to our caretakers are a Jews. They were burned to death while everyone of us just sit and watch. After what happened that day, I joined the military and work hard to be where I am today.