Day 4: Punishment Game

All of sit at our own place inside the lounging area while Layla is tied up to a lamp next to her sister, Rayla.

"So Colonel, what type of punishment do we give to her.??" Rayla ask.

"I still have no idea what to give to her after what she have done to me." Miku reply.

"How bout a Russian Roulette." said IA.

Miku then throw a thick encyclopedia straight to IA's head.

"Are you dumb. We don't want to kill her." Miku shouted.

"Umm... Colonel, I think by what IA means is something similar to Russian Roulette but without the gun being involve in it." said Lily.

"Is that what you mean, IA.??" Miku ask looking down at IA.

IA who's still on the floor just give a thumb up as an agreement.

"Sorry that I knock you down." said Miku while hitting IA with the same book over and over again.

"So, what kind of Russian Roulette are we going to give Layla.??" I ask trying to ignore Miku's action.

"Maybe a drinking one." said Rayla.

"So you don't care if your sister drunk.??" Lily ask.

"Well. At least she's not hurt or anything." Rayla reply.

I look at Layla who is almost burst into tears... again...

"Hey, why don't all of us play along.??" I ask.

"Yeah, why not. It would be fun rather than doing nothing." Miku reply as she puts the book back at it place.

"IA, bring all the beer here." Rayla ordered.

IA stand up and give a salute before heading off to the cellar.

"All of it.??" Miku ask as she sits down next to me.

"Why not. We'll just ask for more from the higher brass." Rayla reply.

"O......K" said Miku. 

IA come bursting in to the room with a trolley that carries 3 barrel of beer stack on top of each other.

"Looks like we're going to have a feast." said Lily.

"Not so fast." said Rayla.

"What is it General.??" Miku ask.

"We're going to have a challenge. It is also a part of training and a test to see who can last a lot longer than anyone else." Rayla reply.

"Aren't (F/N) will win by default since he's a man." said IA as she begin to unload all the beer.

"I guess not since I never touch an alcoholic drinks in my life." I reply.

"10 Years in prison huh." said Miku.

I just glare at Miku while she's trying her best to ignore me. Layla on the other hand looks like she's about to sleep. Rayla begin to stand up and head over to Layla and then slap her sister in the cheek just to wake her up. With that, Layla begin to shed some tears.

"I just don't know who's the older one." I said with an annoyed face.

" Yeah." said IA and Lily at the same time.

"Why don't we get started then." said Rayla as she untie her twin sister.

Layla fall straight to the floor as she is released from the lamp.

"What did I do to deserve this." said the silent Layla.

"Just get up, sis. We're about to start the game." said Rayla.