Day 2: Combat Ready

All of the soldiers line up with all 5 of us in front of the lines.

"We will start our operafion to re-arms the Rhineland. This is an operation that most of our neighbouring countries don't like. So expect the unexpected." said Commander Ahren.

"Yes Sir." the soldiers shout.

"Remember. This operation is crucial. Any mistake will not be taken lightly. This is also the beginning for Germans military. So I expect that this operation will go smoothly as planned. Any Questions.??" said Commander Ahren.

Miku then raise her right arm telling Commander Ahren that she have a question.

"Yes Colonel." said Commander Ahren.

"I just want to know where will you need my squad at.??" Miku ask.

"Good question, Colonel Hatsune. I will need you to divided your squad and place them at this place to ensure the safety of the troops." Commander Ahren reply while giving Miku a piece of paper that's look like a map.

"Roger that." Miku reply.

-Several minutes later-

Miku called us to gather at our jeep for a short briefing.

"So here's the plan. We will be divided and will be placed along the path where the troops will take." said Miku.

"So where will we be placed at.??" IA ask.

"IA, you will take the 1st point which is right here." Miku reply

IA just nod.

"Lily, you will take point 2 which is here." said Miku while pointing at another point at the map.

"Yes Ma'am." Lily reply.

"(F/N), you will take the 3rd point." said Miku.

"Alright." I reply.

" I will take this point and Layla, you will take the last one which is over here. Is it Alright for you.??" Miku ask.

Layla jud nod in agreement.

"Why is Layla a bit far away from the rest of us.??" I ask.

"This positions is already been arrange by Commander Ahren himself. Since Layla is a sniper, she must have a better view of the whole convoy." Miku reply.

Somehow, my brain just thought that something is wrong  but my hearts tends to reject it.

"Hey Miku, can we have a talk for a moment. Just the two of us." I said.

"O-Ok." Miku replied with confusions.

-Several minutes later-

"This is IA at point one. The 3 division have past point 1 safely, and also there's no sign of him." said IA through the radio com.

"Copy that. Keep an eyes on the rest of the divisions." I reply through the same device.

I just knew that there's something wrong with this plan, but I just think positive and everything will be fine. Or so i thought.

"(F/N), I hear some movement behind my back not that far away from my point." said Miku through the radio.

"Copy that." I reply.

I begin to move to my location. A new location. Not the one that have been decide by Commander Ahren. What I'm guessing are coming to be true as someone begin to approach one of the Squad 39 members. As the figure come closer to my place, I went out with a knife on my hand and all over the neck of the figure.

"Why you little." said the person.

"Give up Commander. This is the end." I said.

"how did you.??" ask the Commander.

"My assassin instinct tells me that's something wrong." I reply.

"In your dream." said the Commander as he begin to slips away.

But he found out that he can't because I grip him as tight as possible.

"Tell me what you need with her.??" I ask.

"She's a demon, come out straight from hell." said the commander.

"spill it out,  Ahren." I shout.

"Layla Azure. His family is known to wipe out a squadron of the allied force alone. And that squadron was led by my father." Ahren reply.

"Revenge to her meaning that your death is right in front of your eyes,  Ahren." I said.

"you got no proof to blame me. I will kill her and tell the rest of the army that she's a spies of the allied." said Ahren.

"Not in my watch." I said as I begin to give more force to my arms.

"The allied force will know about it when I get out of this. Even though I have to kill you for it." said Ahren beforw tackling me down to the earth.

Ahren point my gun at me. Just before he manage to pull the trigger, a heavy MG-42 fly straight to his face knocking him out in the blink of an eyes.

"Go to sleep." said Miku as she begin to get into my point of view.

Miku just look at me who is laying on the ground.

"Oi. Get up.  How long are you gonna stay like that.??" Miku ask with some kick to my side.

"It hurts, bitch." I reply.

"Then get up, motherfucker." said Miku as she give her hand to help me out.

I reach her hand and she pulled me back up on my feet.

"So, what are we gonna do with him.??" I ask

"Tied him up. We'll let Hitler decide on what to do with him." Miku reply.

I tied him tightly so he can't escape. Then I tied him out on a tree to make sure that he can't really escape. Miku went back to her location while leaving me to do what ever I want to do. I pick up my weapons and Ahren's and move back into position.

"So, how's everything.??" IA ask through the radio.

"Everything's fine now. Enemy threat have been taken down." I reply.

"No time for chit-chat both of you. Get back to work." said Miku.

" Ja, Ma'am." said both of us.

The radio went quiet. I decide to go to Layla's location. on my way there, I was ambush by someone else from behind with a knife on my throat.

"Where are you going, Assassin.??" The person ask.

As the person hold my body close, I can feel something touching my back. Not one, but 2.

"Sorry girl, I'm a bit busy right now." I reply.

"Guess I just have to get it out from your mouth." said the girl.

She raised her knife up. Just before she about to stab me, the knife flew off her hand and landed behind us. The knife was actually shot by someone else, and that person is standing right in front of us.

"I wont let you hurts him, Sister." said Layla.

I was surprised when she call the one who ambush me Sister.