Day 0: Military and Childhood Friend

"Now tell me Mr.(L/N). we want you to be a part of our military. would you accept this request." ask Fuhrer Hitler.

I just stay silent after hearing that question.

"Do you accept it, Mr.(L/N).??" He asks me again.

"I'm still not sure." I reply.

"I need direct answer Mr.(L/N) and it is either YES or NO." said Fuhrer Hitler.

"1st of all Mein Fuhrer, why me.??" I ask him back.

"One of my colonels actually have recommended you to me and 'SHE' said that you're the one as I will expect." said Fuhrer Hitler.

"Can I know who is this person we are talking about.??" I ask.

"Colonel, please come inside my office." said Fuhrer Hitler through the phone.

Several minutes later, the door to the office opens up revealing a girl wearing full military outfit. I look at her from bottom to top but speed up the process when I saw her Turquoise pigtails that stretch down to her ankle. I was speechless when I see her face.

"Colonel Miku Von Hatsune, Reporting, Mein Fuhrer." said the girl.

I just stay silent after I heard her name was spoken out.

"So Colonel. Is this the one that you have been talking about.??" ask Fuhrer Hitler while pointing at me.

The girl has a questionable expression on her face and turns her head towards me.

"It's really her. I have no doubt about it. but does she remember me.?"

"Oh yeah he is, Mein Fuhrer." she replies.

"Das ist gut. Now, Colonel. please bring him out of here. I still got a job to do." said Fuhrer Hitler.

"Hail Hitler." said the two of us with the same posture before leaving the room

when both of us outside. Miku kick me in the back, making me fall from the second floor to the first floor. I landed on my face. Miku made her way down using the safe way, and that is by using the stairs. She stood next to me right after she arrives.

"So this is how you greet your childhood friends cause I feel bad for them." I said while getting back up.

"Only you, (F/N). before I forgot. Welcome back to Germany. Mr.(L/N)" said Miku before starts walking away from me.

I stand up on my feet and begin to follow her.

-Several minutes later-

Both of us arrive at a building with the word 'Spezialeinheit 39' meaning Squad 39.

"We're here." said Miku before opening the door.

The room was complete with furniture along with 3 people inside the room. All of them is female

"Aufmerksamkeit.!!" Miku shout.

all 3 of them stand up with respect and discipline.

"All of you, I want to introduce you to our newest member. This is(F/N) Von (L/N). you can call him anything you want." said Miku.

"I'm (F/N)(L/N). Just like Miku said, you can call me anything you want." I said.

"Miku.??" one of the members asked.

The one who asks is a girl, around the same age as me and Miku. she had a blonde hair with some of it being red when the lights from the sun reflect from her hair. Beautiful cosmic purple eyes, and also the word IA on her chest with is been cover a bit by her clothing.

"What did you just say.??" Miku asks while throwing my head to the wall.

"I said nothing." I reply.

"It's Colonel Hatsune for you. Remember that." Miku replied, taking away her hand and let me free.

"Colonel. May I ask you a question.??" the previous girl ask.

"Yes what is it.??" MIku reply.

"Do you know him.?? Because from the looks of it, both of you have already known each other for a long time." the girl asks.

"I hat to admit it, but yes. This is my childhood friend." Miku reply.

"Colonel Miku. I also have a question to ask." ask another girl.

This girl has a yellow straight hair and a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Unlike the previous girl, she wears headphones and wears clothing that almost shows her breast.

"What is it this time??" Miku asks starting to get a little bit angry.

"Is it just me or does his name is something familiar to be heard.??" the girl asks.

"Yes. He's the famous serial killer in England have killed 100 people during his entire 5 years in his career before he went to jail. All of the police force from every side of England took part in order to catch him." Miku state.

All of them was shocked by Miku statement and begin to tremble in fear.

"Why do guys trembling. It's not like he gonna kill you or anything." said Miku.

"But Colonel. I heard that he will kill anyone including women and children." said another one of them.

Miku just glare at me, making me a little bit nervous

"What did you do.??" Miku asks, trying to hold back her anger.

"What. they're my target and I need to kill them in order to stay alive." I reply.

"That's why I tried to stop you from running away from the orphanage." Miku shouts angrily with a kick to my guts, sending me out through the door.

I flew a short distance with a low altitude after bursting out through the door and the result is a hard bang. My head clash to the wall with a pain that stings like hell.

"*gasp* (F/N) are you alright.?" Miku asks looking so surprised.

My vision fading away but I can clearly see Miku rushing towards me. Blood dripping from my head come into my vision right before total darkness is the only thing I can see.

"Hang in there, (F/N)." said Miku with her voice kinda fading away.