Year -10: The Final Contract

Several minutes of walking is pain in the ass. Carrying my rifle is also a pain in the ass as I have to hide it inside a custom guitar case. But in the end, I manage to reach the abandoned building in the middle of the city. 

"I'll take it back. Climbing the stairs is actually, a pain in the ass."

-several minutes later-

I manage to reach the top of the building. As soon as I arrive, I put down all my things and start to prepare everything on the floor. I open up the guitar case and takes everything out of it. The guitar case contain my one and only custom Gewehr 98, a scope and also a custom M1911 which all of them were provided by the Entity since my 1st contract. I put the rifle away and take the scope to look around for the target.

-several minutes later-

As I scouting around, I found an old man wearing a coat that have some military touch to it. He also have all the criteria that have been provide in the file. I begin to focus on him. He then later went inside a bar. I begin to load up my gun and wait for a few hours for him to come out. Several hours later, the old man come out from the bar and stand still in front of the bar. I begin to take my rifle and put back the scope on before starts aiming at him. As soon as I look through scope, the old man made a gesture which looks like that he's calling me over.

"How does he know where I am."

I decided to put down my rifle and put it back inside the guitar case. But I carry my handgun instead to stay ready for the things that might happen. I slide down the railings of the stairs until I reach all the way down to the bottom floor. I quickly ran over to the bar and found out that the old man are still there. As I begin to move closer to him, he walks away into a dark alleyway. I quickly follow him and stop a few steps away from him when he also stops moving.

"Looks like this gonna be my end." said the old man.

"Hate to say it but, yes. The time have come." I said.

"who would have thought that the reaper himself is actually a 10 years old boy." said the old man as he turn around facing me.

"Are you surprised about it.??" I ask.

"I could say I can, but I understand your situation. As a fellow German of course." the old man reply.

"Good instinct, old man. Was wirst du dagegen tun.??" I ask.

"Nothing. I gladly accept my end." the old man reply.

"So, General Marx Azure. Any last wish.??" I ask.

"Take this Revolver. I know that your last target, is the one that sent you here. Kill him with this revolver and give it to my children." said the old man as he handed out a revolver.

"I will." I reply as I take the revolver and put it inside my back pocket.

"Vive La Fatherland." said the old man.

"Vive La Fatherland." I said as I shoot him in the head.

"Your duty is done, soldier. You may rest in peace."

I put back my gun inside the guitar case before leaving the area.

-several minutes later-

I arrive at an abandoned building near London. There, I found the person who is my client, and also my 100th target.

"I've done my job, General." I said.

"Good boy." said General Albert.

"Where's my reward.??" I ask.

"I thought you Germans already satisfied with the killing." said General Albert.

"Even we killers need money, General." I said.

"Fine." said General Albert as he throw a black briefcase at me.

I open it up and found out that it's full of money inside.

"Now get lost from here." said General Albert.

"Actually, I will also take another reward from you." I said.

"What.??" General Albert ask.

"Your life General." I said as I pull out the revolver from my back pocket.

The General also do the same thing but I manage to shoot his hand before he manage to grab it. I send another bullet to his leg so he can't get away.

"You, Bloody backstabbing faggot." General Albert curse.

I walk toward him and point the revolver at his forehead.

"This place is already surrounded by the cops." said General Albert.

"Sorry General. I dont mind about that. This is for all of my people that you have slain during the war, and also for that Azure old man. With that, I would gladly sacrifice my freedom just to achieve my 100th kill." I said before pulling the trigger, sending another bullet straight through his head.

Not long after that. The cops barge in and surrounded me with their guns pointing at me. I decided not to fight back and put the revolver down before raising my hands up. 1 of them approach me and cuff my hands on my back. With silence fills the air, the cop push me into the car while another one of them pick up my weapons and the black briefcase.

-flashback end-

"That's pretty much all of what happened that day" I said.

"So that means that custom 1911 you have is the weapon that kills him.??" Miku ask.

"Yeah." I reply.

"So, where's the revolver.??" Miku ask.

"Still have it over here." I said as I pull it out from my back.

It was a beautiful 6 rounds revolver with some engraving on it.

"That is a beautiful gun." said Miku.

"It still have 2 more bullets, 3 empty bullet casing and also 1 empty bullet casing with a rolled note in it." I said.

"So when are you gonna give it to them.??" Miku ask.

"Tomorrow I guess where we have more time to spend for ourselves." I reply.

"Well. I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow." said Miku.

An awkward silence fill in for a moment.

"Um... Miku. You already realise it's already night, right.??" I ask.

Miku just simply nod.

"So why are you still here in my tent.??" I ask her again.

"I can't be in your tent.??" Miku ask me back.

"Of course not." I reply while pushing her out of my tent.