Enemy - An Avengers Tribute

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes that you find! - 02/01/2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction

People used to say that I, Destiny Elementos or Dark Angel was a super villain. Others used to say that I had an evil presence inside of me since the day of my birth and that led to the day of my ‘Unleashing’. My opinion on the other hand believes that if people actually stopped to listen to me then they would understand what happened and why I did what I had to do to survive.

I was once a strong willed force for good at the age of seventeen. But when I turned eighteen my ‘special’ abilities got a powerful power boost. That was the day of my ‘unleashing’ that was the day that my family died, that was the day that people started to fear me, that was the day The Avengers turned on me.

Before my power boost I was an ally to The Avengers helping them with some of their minor jobs around the city.

I had always loved my family dearly. Before my ‘unleashing’ I had two powerless brothers, a powerless mother and a powerless father. My whole family was normal apart from me. I didn’t understand why I was different. I couldn’t figure out why I had been given my special abilities and not the rest of my family.

I had long brown hair and brown eyes to match. I was tall for my age with a height of five foot eleven. I was twenty years old. I was caring even though I was seen as the enemy I still helped those I thought to be in need. I didn’t wish to hurt anyone. All I ever did was steal because I couldn’t work for my living. I wasn’t allowed. I was super fast and agile which was one of the most likely reasons for me not being captured. My special abilities were that I had the power to control Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Electricity, Ice, Darkness and Light. I also had Psychic abilities to match. I could fly by using black feathered wings which was why I was named Dark Angel.

There was almost no one that I could trust. The only person that I could trust was my best friend since my power boost. He truly understood me. He had no powers. He was unfortunately forbidden from entering his family’s house after he almost set his house ablaze. His name was Tom Baker. He had short slightly spiked black hair and blue eyes. He was smaller than me with a height of five foot nine. Tom was also caring even though he didn’t show it much. He never hurt anyone without a meaning.

Both me and Tom lived underground in an abandoned train station. The only way to get in was either by walking the tunnels or going in through our secret garage as the access to the station was destroyed and blocked off many years ago. Both me and Tom had made it more open and interesting for us. We had to build a wall to stop people on the trains being able to see into our home and more importantly to stop people on the trains being able to see me. Our home included a large kitchen/ dinner, a large lounge/ cinema room where we usually ended up eating our food, a Gym which was mainly used by me, two bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, a study, and a garage. The station had wooden floorboards and blue walls throughout it as Tom decided it was too much work for us to make it all different.

This is a story of how I was discovered to actually be a good person at heart and not the evil person that the public actually believed me to be.