sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 2: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

• Sunday | December 10th, 2017 | 06:52am •

It was way too early for me to be up right now, especially since we got back only two hours ago. The only reason I'm up is because the movers gotta come pick up my shit, otherwise I'd be beginning hibernation mode. Chris and Pete ain't no help either, when I asked them to help me they both ignored me and pretended not to hear.

I gotta move out my dorm because my bumb ass school wants all juniors and seniors living off campus now because of the amount of freshmen's they accepted this semester. Which meant I had to look for an apartment near campus. I've been looking for months until I found the perfect one which was only about $700 a month with all the utilities included, plus it was nice too and only a 20 minute drive to campus.

I didn't have much in my dorm but there were a couple of furniture pieces I recently bought that I needed the movers to help me bring over to the new place. The stupid thing though is that they won't bring anything upstairs which I only found out yesterday so it wasn't like I could even cancel and hire a new company. So looks like I'm going to have to carry a couch all the way upstairs all by myself.

"is that all the boxes?" One of the movers asked walking into my dorm, well old dorm now

"uh that one is the last one" I said pointing to the large box in the corner

While he was lifting that up I started to look around the place to make sure I didn't forget anything. I had my phone charger, laptop charger, phone and headphones which are basically the necessities. also my wallet which is crying for help.

Once I was finished doing the last sweep of the room I grabbed my book bag and pulled on my beats heading out the room. My uber should be downstairs waiting for me and hopefully the mover guys are getting ready to leave because knowing them they'll get there an hour later when the place is not even far away.

"Tah-ajah?" The uber guy asked as I got in

The worst part is that he's brown, meaning he's most likely middle eastern, where the name originates from. I'm used to white people butchering my name but never from middle easterners. Then again it doesn't necessarily mean he should know.

"yes" I said not even worried about correcting him since I'll never see him again in my life

The moving truck started to move so the uber driver followed right behind them. I'm type nervous, this is my first apartment I'm renting, and it's all mine. Chris never really lived on campus. Freshmen year students are mandated to live on campus but he found a way to not live in dorms. They were too small he said. So instead he has an apartment in the city which pays close to $4,000 a month for, and that's just rent. He has to pay utilities too and he's not cheap when it comes to that. For cable he gets the most expensive packages and for the phone he has international calling but doesn't know anyone out of the country. I'm telling you, he's spoiled rich which isn't good but there's nothing I can do about it.