sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs

1. How is Adonis alive and why does he look different?
A: This will be answered in Sinful Desire. Most likely in the first chapter. His name will be Adonis and Amari (also will be explained later). Side note: I did not lie, I never confirmed nor denied that Adonis was dead so don't come for me please.

2. Does this mean that Dillon is alive too?
A: Not necessarily. He will be on the character list of Sinful Desire but he will not be present in the story, not for the most part at least. As to the question, that will also be answered in Sinful Desire, but towards the end.

3. What will Sinful Desire be about?
A: Well basically Strictly Pleasure was just an introduction. Sinful Desire is when things will actually make sense. Stuff like why Dylan/Taye did what he did, what the purpose was, etc. You will be learning a lot more about him, who he truly is, and his past with Damien and Dillon. Also another thing is that Adonis will not be with Damien. I can't promise you at the end of the story they won't be together, but for most of the story they will not be together for obvious reasons.

4. Will Tahj ever find/meet his dad?
A: Read Sinful Desire to find out!

5. Who's POV will Sinful Desire be in, Adonis or Tahj?
A: Mainly Adonis' with Tahj every now and then. I originally wanted to do half and half, but I'm not sure how that's going to work. When I write a story I like to stick to one person's narrative instead of multiple, that's why I don't really switch POV's in story's unless it's needed.

6. What to expect from Amari/Adonis?
A: Well one thing we can all agree on is that in Wrongful Lust Adonis was very naive and gullible. Well in Sinful Desire he'll be totally opposite, kind've paranoid and obsessive. He's been through a lot which causes him to distrust almost everyone. As to him seeking companionship, he might stay the same or change, I'm not sure yet about that.

7. Reminder
A: I just want to remind you guys that Adonis is only 18 and was 17 in Wrongful Lust, he's still very young. One thing I noticed that was a common thread in WL was Adonis being called a hoe. I understand he had his moments where he handled certain situations wrong, and yes I agree he should've been more faithful. But at the end of the day he's still young, he makes mistakes. It's not fair for someone to be categorized based on their mistakes. I think some of you guys were expecting way too much from a broken 17 year old teen boy who is shown affection by almost everyone. Adonis is the kind of guy that just wants to be shown love and if anyone does he takes it, you can't really blame him for that, it's something he missed out on growing up. But like I said, I'm not making excuses for his infidelity, I just want to make it known that he's young and makes mistakes and will continue to make more mistakes that should not change your whole view of him. Some of you are expecting a commitment from a 17 year old boy, I'm pretty sure most of you didn't even know what you wanted to eat for lunch during those days yet alone decide and commit to one person.

8. So do we call him Amari or Adonis and why the name change?
A: You the reader should call him Adonis, why? Because that's how you know him as. The characters in the story will call him both. If this is one of the regular characters like Damien, Emerson, India or Dom, then they'll call him Adonis. If it's a new character like a college professor or just a random person they'll call him Amari. I know it's confusing, but I can't really explain now. You'll have to wait till the story comes out because I don't want to spoil it.

9. Can/will there be a spin-off with Damien's son? 
A: No. I don't plan on writing a spin-off with Damien's son. As I mentioned in the You Got Me synopsis, my "spin-off" of the You With series, I don't want to write high school themed stories anymore and I also don't want to write in future dates. I will try and put Lucas in as much as possible, but I won't be making another story with him in it. If you've noticed all of my stories now are a sequel or spin-off, I'm trying to end that this year. So all series' will be come to an end in 2018. Wrongful Lust was only supposed to be a break from You With Me, but it turned out to be a series itself. I'm ready to explore new stories so after Sinful Desire and You Got Me there will be new stories with a whole new cast and just different storylines to be expected in 2019. I also don't want to make Lucas gay, because that's not realist and that would mean the Russell bloodline would soon be over for that immediate family.