sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 33: ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

• Sunday | March 18, 2018 | 03:51pm •

"uh fuck" Emerson whispered as I nutted all over his chest

I bounced on him a couple more times to ride out his high before slipping off and laying down next to him.

"damn...I needa hurry and get tested, can't wait till I'm up in there raw" He said while catching his breath

I chuckled and leaned over to grab his phone. I pulled him close to me and went to his camera to take a selfie of our sweaty bodies. I love after sex selfies. I especially love how his baby hairs stick to his forehead and his dreads being all over the place.

"you one sexy ass nigga" I said before lifting my head to kiss him

"not as sexy as you though" He said before biting on my bottom lip

The kiss got intimate leading me to get on top of him, totally disregarding that his chest was covered with my cum. The stickiness bothered me but I ignored it, nothing wrong with us being a human pop-tart for a little bit.

I was seconds away from sliding onto his still wrapped dick when his phone rang interrupting us. He groaned then reached over to it to check it. He stared at it then ignored the call.

"who was it?" I asked rolling off of him

"I dunno. maybe a client...they gonna have to wait till tomorrow" He sighed

My stomach began to grumble leaving no room for conversation. We've been in bed all day, well we just woke up like 2 hours ago and been fucking ever since then.

"let's go get cleaned and feed your ass" He said while standing up

I'm still surprised by how his dick could be rock hard and balls full. He could just keep going, it's aight though because so can I. I can't wait till the day I'm up in them guts, but I'll wait till he's ready.

"carry me" I said while reaching my arms in the air like a baby

"if I lift you up I'm not putting you down" He said holding his hips

"I don't see a problem with that"

"chill T, got my dick all sore and shit"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up which wasn't exactly what I wanted but it was a start.

As we walked to his bathroom he couldn't keep his eyes of my ass, as if my ass owed him money or something.