sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 44: ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ's sᴘᴀᴡɴs

• Monday | April 30, 2018 | 04:05pm •

"okay babe, this is what we've been looking for...a mistake. I'll be bringing you home in no time" Emerson said while placing his hand on the glass

I raised my hand and pressed it on the glass so our hands were "touching". I know he's tryna do everything he can but I just don't want to get my hopes up. whoever framed me isn't just gonna let me get out of here easily, and they wouldn't have made it easy to find a flaw in the camera footage. but I don't want to tell Emerson that, I want at least one of us to have hope.

"thank you, for not giving up and trying to get me out of here. but you needa take it easy and relax. your eyes have hella bags, it looks you haven't slept in days. meanwhile I'm having the best sleep I can get on these hard ass beds"

"how am I supposed to sleep when you in here paying for a crime you didn't commit? doesn't make it any better that Max next door fucking the brains outta random niggas he brings home every night" He sighed

"let my mans rock, someone gotta make the best outta this situation" I laughed

"yeah but really...in my apartment? this morning when I walked downstairs him and some dude were going at it on the couch. my couch. I mean he's young and shit but that's disrespectful. imma needa disinfect that shit before ever sitting on it again. matter fact imma throw the whole damn thing out" He said

"I told him when the time's right I'll move upstairs with you and he could have my place. if you really want him gone that badly then I guess we could make that happen sooner than later" I suggested

"it's not that I want him gone, he's been good actually. cleans not only his mess but everywhere, he's also not invasive and shit, he just keeps to himself. I just want him to fuck somewhere else. if I'm not getting none, I don't wanna hear my roommate getting some"

"stop being jealous. if you want why don't you...fuck him? I won't mind...I don't know how long imma be in here and it's not like you haven't before"

"but that was when you were there. nah that won't be right. if you gotta use your hand in there then the least I can do is be loyal and use mine too,"

We spent a moment in silence after that. One of the guards announced that we had ten more minutes. That got him to start talking again.

"so how they treating you in here? I hope nobody made you their bitch"

"it's not even like that, it's nothing like the movies and shows. the only thing that's the same though are the guards. they hate us for no reason, they nicknamed us the devils spawns"