sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 34: ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• Sunday | March 18, 2018 | 07:52pm •

"if you need anything imma be waiting right here for you, got it?" Emerson asked while grabbing my hand

"yeah I know, don't worry it's probably nothing" I shrugged

He looked nervous but tried his best not to for me. I leaned over and kissed him, licking his lip, before opening the car door and stepping out.

I haven't been to a precinct since high school, when my mom had to pick me up because I hung out with some thieving boys.

As I walked towards the precinct the door opened and Taye walked out. He looked right at me and flashed a smile before walking off. fuck is he doing here?

I wanted to kill him right then and there, but that'll just make it easier for the cops to arrest me since I'm here. So I sucked it up and continued to my destination.

When I opened the door it was just as expected, hectic. Basically what you see on TV is true. Then again this is New York City, and it's close to night time, all the crazies are out and about now.

"may I help you?" A woman behind the desk asked

"I'm here for a detective. Boyce or Bryce, something like that"

"Detective Bierce, someone is here for you" She radioed in without acknowledging me

I stood there and waited since she hadn't said to do anything. After a minute this hispanic looking guy in his early 40's approached me.

"Tahj Anderson?" He asked

I nodded.

"follow me" He said then turned to walk away

I followed him to the back of the station where the interrogation rooms were. what'd I say?

"take a seat" He said opening the door

I walked in then sat on the closest side.

"do you know why you're here tonight Mr. Anderson?" Detective Bierce asked circling around me

"no"

"we suspect your involvement in the sexual harassment of Taye West" He said sitting in front of me

Taye? Sexual harassment? fuck kinda twisted game is he playing? He raped me, not the other way around.

"based on what evidence?" I asked leaning back