sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 10: ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ

• Saturday | December 16, 2017 | 09:28am •

"Tahj...Tahj wake up"

My eyes slowly opened to see Emerson hovering over me. I turned my head to look at the clock on the nightstand before turning back to look at him.

"5 seconds" I said sleepily

"for?"

"5 seconds to explain why you thought waking me up at the crack of dawn was acceptable"

He looked at me like nigga what?

"what you mean crack of dawn, it's 9am. and we out to the beach remember. I still gotta do some work while I'm here"

Oh that's right. He mentioned something last night about having to do a photoshoot with someone at the beach tomorrow—well today. I love how we've only been here for a day and he's already making this a work trip.

"plus you should be the last person making threats with your hot ass breath" He chuckled while still hovering over me

I opened my mouth shocked and punched him in the chest.

"fuck nigga...it's the truth" He groaned as he rubbed his left pec

"word of advice, when you're trying to fuck someone you should learn when to keep your mouth shut" I said before removing myself from under him

"and who said I wanted to fuck you?"

"nigga please, even I want to fuck me sometimes"

With that I went to the bathroom to go get ready. Even though we're going to the beach and probably gonna get dirty I still decided to take a quick shower. I was about to turn off the faucet when the shower curtain flew open.

"you didn't forget about me did you?" said Emerson who stood there hands on his waist proudly with his
mini—but massive—me just hanging

"um what are you doing?" I asked once he began go step foot into the shower

For a second I forgot that I was naked too which is kind of stupid since I am in the shower so it should make sense but—I'm not thinking straight.

"conserving water, apparently the average person uses 17.2 gallons of water in just 8 minutes of showering."

"but...but...I'm already done" I said looking at him weirdly "wouldn't that just be wasting more water?"

"nigga you know damn well I don't give no fucks about conserving no damn water" He said before licking his lips

"so..."

"look I'm not tryna fuck, I want that to be during a more special time. plus I'm still getting used to this whole guy on...guy thing. I just want to cuddle and kiss, you know get a lil wet and shit"