sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 8: "sᴛʀɪᴀɢʜᴛ"

• Wednesday | December 13, 2017 | 4:31pm •

"so you're trying to tell me, that water isn't wet?" I asked while looking at him like he was dumb

matter of fact, he is dumb.

"yes, water isn't wet. if you look up the definition of wet, you'll see that it's the state in which one come in contact with water or another liquid. water is a compound of oxygen and hydrogen, underwater the water particles are still in molecular pattern and when you get out of water the particles are on you and slowly escape into the air"

What?

"okay so if water is not wet are you saying it's dry? because everything has an opposite. If I'm breathing that means I'm not not breathing. If I'm sleeping then I'm not awake, so if water is not wet is it dry?"

"wetness is a feeling, water cannot be a feeling unless it is on you and exposed to air" He said "if you say water is wet, then is fire burnt?"

OMG! At this point he's making Christian sound smart, and the nigga got a 560 on his first SAT and I'm pretty sure it's because he spelled his name correctly, at least I hope so. and yes it's possible.

"okay let's end the conversation before feelings get hurt" I said while walking to my bedroom to change

We just got back from the gym like an hour ago and have spent that time in the living room on our phones. He was making business calls and shit while I was scrolling through instagram and stumbled upon a video of a group of friends arguing whether fish underwater are wet. So I said the nigga who was saying the fish aren't wet is stupid and then we began debating for the past ten minutes. So yeah you haven't missed that much.

I grabbed my towel and my speaker and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. This time it was actually quick, I'm gonna shower later before I go to bed anyways so I wasn't about to stress myself now.

I went back to my room and dropped my towel beginning to lotion myself. You know how winter be, I'm not trying to walk around here looking white. Especially us brown skin people. We be repping team light skin during the winter time and team dark skin during the summer, it's ridiculous.

"Yo I'm bout to—woah"

I turned around to see Emerson standing at my door looking like a deer caught in headlights. I awkwardly looked down to see my dick just chillin all out in the open while he was staring at it, well my whole body. I slowly bent down and picked up my towel wrapping it around my waist.