sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 12: ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ, ᴡᴀs sᴏ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ

• Saturday | December 16, 2017 | 10:23pm •

"damn that food was good. you know what I could really go for though?" Emerson asked as we walked into our room

"what?"

"some dessert" He said in his best attempt to be seductive

"you right, you think Evan would bring us some ice cream if I asked?"

He began to suck his teeth and gave me the side eye before saying, "nigga you know damn well that's not what I meant"

"oh. would you have preferred cake?"

I love messing with him, especially because of his reactions. He does this to himself honestly.

"you...never mind. go take a shower so we can go to the hot tub" He said while pulling off his shirt

"aww, did I hurt your feelings?" I said with a puppy dog face as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck

He didn't bother to answer, just started to look away and pretend that I wasn't there. He's in his feeling, it's okay though. I know how to fix that.

I removed my arms from around his neck and grabbed onto his arm pulling him towards the bathroom. He was trying to make it seem like he was unaffected but deep down I know he was excited.

I closed the door behind us then let go of his arm before starting to get undressed. He just stared at me uninterested. Such a big baby. After I was out of my clothes I walked over to him and pulled his pants down along with his boxers. Since he had no intention of making this easy for me he didn't lift up his feet so the pants were chilling around his ankles.

"fine, you can stay like that while I hop in the shower" I said standing back up

I guess that was all the motivation he needed because in a second the pants were off and he was standing in the shower with me. That's what I thought.

"no touching, understand?" I said as I turned on the water

"wh-what?"

"no...touching"

Before he could say anything I got on my knees, looking straight at his limp dick. I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth and let him slide his hardening dick in. He immediately let out a long sigh and his knees buckled as I took his dick into my throat. I sucked him nice and slow for a while before finally picking up the pace. He put one hand on the back of my head and guided me while pushing his dick in and out of my mouth.

"damn, that shit feel good" he whispered

Even though he was touching me when I said no touching, I let it slide this time. I stopped sucking him and made him lie down in the shower. He put his hands behind his head and I climbed up on him and started sucking him again. Every now and then I'd look down at his feet to see his toes were curled up. That was all I needed to see to know I was doing a good job.

I first kissed and then sucked on his balls while he jacked off. That's when he really started moaning. He was getting a little loud so I put my hand up to his mouth to keep him quiet. I made him spread his legs a little more and I started licking the area between his balls and his asshole. He quickly stopped jacking his dick because he was probably about to cum too soon. Just when I thought he was gonna let me rim him, he put his legs back down and made me suck his dick some more. I guess he's not ready for all that

"get up" He said

I was confused but I didn't ask any questions and did as he said.

Once I got up he stood up, turned the shower off and lifted me up into the air. He stepped out of the shower and started to walk back into the room. We were both dripping wet, creating puddles on the floor but that didn't faze him one bit. He then dropped down on the bed with me on top of him.

"continue"

When I started sucking him again, he reached back and felt on my ass. He rubbed on my asshole and after smelling his finger, he sucked on it and then made an attempt to finger me but I was super tight, it's been a minute.

He made me suck him again and while I did that, he began easing his index finger into my tight asshole. I gotta admit, the more he worked his finger in and stretch me the better it began to feel. I tried to remain as relaxed as possible but every now and then I'd tense up because of the pain. And he kept licking his finger to get me wetter. He must've liked how my ass tasted because he never switched fingers. He did start using his middle finger along with his index finger though.

I deep throated him a few more times and then he stopped me. He made me lie on my back and spread my legs. When he bent down and was about to lick my ass, I stopped him and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I wanna see what it's like"

He kissed my hole and I made it pucker a few times. He then started to circle it with his tongue and I had to put my own hands over my mouth because he had me moaning out loud. My dick released a thick load precum that fell down on my stomach and I knew if I jacked off right then I'd bust a nut all over myself. So I kept my hands off my hard dick and clenched onto the sheets.

"fuck" I moaned a little too loud for my liking

He shoved his tongue in deep and more precum rolled out of my dick. He had my toes curled up and was making shivers run up and down my spine. Pete never ate me out that good. Emerson was rubbing his lips and nose all in it, getting freaky with me.

"I wanna see you nut" He said while fucking me with his middle finger in between licks

He sat up and started jacking off with his left hand while fingering me with his middle finger on his right hand. I pulled my legs back even more and jacked off. Immediately, I felt this burst of pleasure building in me and I'd never felt that before. I started shaking and so did he. We were both trying to be quiet but managed to let out a few low moans as our dicks shot out big loads of cum at the same time. He stopped fingering me and collapsed in between my legs. I stopped jacking off and put my arms around him.

"You don't know how bad I needed that," he whispered in my ear. "Thank you...boss."

"nah thank you," I told him. "I've never came that hard before."

"Imagine how good it would've felt with this dick up in that ass. I wanna fuck you."

"I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see"

Forgetting about the hot tub we went to sleep in each others arms, and the next morning woke up with two serious cases of morning wood. We jacked off together while kissing and busted nuts together again. After getting cleaned up, we went upstairs together to have breakfast.

"did you boys enjoy your night?," Chris' dad asked before taking a sip of his orange juice "I sure know I did"

"come on pops, we're eating" Chris groaned

We all started to laugh while Chris sat there looking disgusted.

I had fun though, more fun than I expected. I guess all that is thanks to Emerson since I basically did nothing other than eat on this boat. I can now cross giving a blowjob on a yacht off my bucket list.

•S•T•R•I•C•T•L•Y•🍒•P•L•E•A•S•U•R•E•