sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 13: ʙɪɢ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

• Friday | January 05, 2018 | 03:33am •

"I feel like an idiot" I sighed as I tried my best to stay still

"well you definitely don't look like one. hold the rose up to your nose" He said before raising up his camera

I took a deep breath then did as he said. A couple of clicks later he finally said, "and that's a wrap".

I've been waiting for those words to be said all night. Tomorrow is the opening of his studio and he wants to get some pictures up on the wall for his event. So we've been here for the past five hours trying to get everything set up. Well the first two hours were setting up, then he wanted me to model for him.

"you owe me dinner" I said as I picked up my clothes off the floor

"it's 3am nigga, no place is open. I can cook you something" He suggested

"as long as I'm fed you've done your job"

I got dressed then we cleaned up our mess of honey bun wrappers and chip bags before heading out of the studio.

"your friend did a good job while we were gone" I said as I got into his car

"Damien? yeah...that's my ride or die—friendship wise. he's the only person that understands my vision like me"

"I don't really care...but how's he doing? if he really did love the kid like you said then it makes me wonder how he's holding up"

"he didn't only lose Adonis that night, he lost his brother Dillon too. I can't imagine losing both the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and the person I grew up with at the same time. he's been very distant, well not recently, but at first he was. I don't blame him though. seeing yourself being painted as the bad guy on the news, having everyone look at you some type of way, it changes you. Wilhelmina even released him, so he's unemployed right now. that's part of the reason I'm opening my studio, so he can still do what he loves"

"did they ever catch the guy?" I asked

"no, and because of the whole relationship thing it wasn't the priority. they were more focused on putting Dame behind bars that they didn't make it a thing to catch the killer. we know who did it but they don't care to listen"

"who did do it?"

"that's a story for another time" He said before pulling out of the parking lot

"so how come he isn't in prison? Damien."

"because...Adonis is dead so they have no way of confirming if it was consensual. Adonis' mother also is dead so she can't sue, his fake father tried but that didn't work out. and the statutory rape charges were appealed"