sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 28: sᴛʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

• Thursday | March 15, 2018 | 09:38am •

"next time you decide to invite me to a photoshoot, please mention that we have to drive three fucking hours upstate for it!" I said angrily as I slammed the car door shut

"are you sure I never mentioned it?" He asked pretending to look confused

"no, you fucking didn't"

"well I mean, you can't expect a photoshoot this big to be in a little studio. that's just the meeting place. They wanted authentic mountains scenery, so the shoot is taking place in the mountains" He shrugged

A couple of cars pulled up behind ours. We all traveled together but after traffic and stuff we got split up. Back at the studio we had to wait till 7:20 for all the models to come then we started to pack up and start the journey. Imagine my surprise when I found out the shoot wasn't even taking place at the studio.

"I don't even get service here" I groaned as I waved my phone in the air

"yeah, they choose no service locations. they think it'll limit us from leaking pictures too early on instagram and snapchat. sometimes it takes months for the pictures to be released, they don't let you post any without authorization or they'll sue"

"that makes no sense though, I can use my camera without having service" I squinted

"that's what I thought too. anyways I gotta go set up, and you need to get your hair and makeup done again"

great, more work.

•7:46pm•

"finally we get to go home" I said as we walked to the car

Today was fun I'm not even gonna lie. I got to model in about 10 different outfits, 3 of them which they let me keep and 2 shoes as well. The other "celebrity" models came later though, but they were youtube and instagram famous not celerities really. I did make sure to talk to August though. He was very friendly and gave off good vibes, but he wasn't picking up any of the baits so I can confirm the rumors are false, because look at me. No guy—scratch that—nobody can resist this.

I did get his number though. I couldn't really confirm that it was his number because of the no service issue but I hope he gave me the right number. He made me promise not to give it to anyone or he'd have to sue me, I can't deal with all this suing accusations coming from these people.

They even let me take a few pictures with him, for the actual campaign. So in like a month or so I'm gonna be in a picture with August Alsina on the Gucci website and in the magazines, that's fucking lit.