sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 20: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛ

• Sunday | March 11, 2018 | 02:32am •

"Emerson!" I whined as I rubbed his nipple

"what?" He asked without opening his eyes

"wake up..."

"why?"

"because...I'm horny" I said while sliding my hand more down his toned body

He groaned then rolled over onto his stomach so that I would be forced to stop. I guess he didn't think it through because I slid my hand down his boxers and poked my finger in his asshole.

"yo stop!" He jumped up so fast "Tahj I think you're addicted to sex"

"and what's wrong with that?"

Everyone thinks they love having sex until they meet a real freak, so upsetting.

He was about to respond until the buzzer in his hallway rang. I'm guessing that's what he was talking about, that the doorman uses to let him know that he has a visitor. Who the hell would be coming over at this time though?

"you expecting someone?" I asked as I watched him stand up and start to walk to the door

"nope" He said then walked out

Being the nosy person that I am, I got out of bed, grabbed one of his robes, and followed him outside. He was standing by his buzzer which finally stopped ringing after he clicked something.

"Mr. White, your friend Damien is here. would you like me to send him up?"

Damien? It's about to be 3am, what does he want?

"yeah send him up" He answered then turned to face me

"why is he coming over at 3 in the morning?" I asked

"I dunno, let's go find out"

He walked past me to the stairs which I followed him down, then we sat on the couch patiently waiting for Damien to come up. I could tell Emerson really was tired because he had just sat down and his eyes were already fighting to stay open.

When the elevator finally dinged, both of our heads turned to the direction waiting for it to open. Damien stepped out with an overnight bag in his hand, then right after a smaller boy followed after him.

You could tell that was obviously his son. They weren't spinning images of each other, if I hadn't already known Damien had a son I probably wouldn't have guessed it, but because I do I'm able to pick up on their similarities.

"what's up?" Emerson asked while standing up and walking over to them, lifting the son up and spinning him around

Unlike his son who was giggling, Damien had a more serious expression and looked like he was in a rush somewhere. He tapped Emerson then pointed over to the kitchen. Emerson got the message then put Damien's son back down and both headed to the kitchen leaving me with the kid.