sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 14: ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

• Friday | January 05, 2018 | 11:50pm •

"thank you for coming" Emerson said to the last guest as he walked them to the exit.

Finally I could kick off my church shoes and relax, I fucking hate dressing up.

I walked over to one of the couches and dropped down on it pulling out my phone to see what I missed. Obviously Chris and Pete had blown up the group chat, they have no lives. I would've invited them but they would've not only embarrassed the shit out of me but Emerson too.

"I can't believe it guys, it's now open for business" Emerson said walking back with a huge grin on his face

I'm happy for him. Our whole time in Grenada he wouldn't shut up about it, he was basically working the whole time while we were there just so it could be opened today. Today is an important day to him I'm guessing.

"I'm happy for you" Damien said walking over to him and giving him a bro hug "you need me to stay and help clean this mess up?"

This place did look like a mess, not entirely but. There was food served so you can already imagine the amount of plates and soda cans left around. This place no longer resembled a photography studio but looked like a catering hall.

"nah it's late, we'll worry about that tomorrow" and by we I know he means him and I, and I haven't volunteered to do shit

"I'm just glad you came, thanks"

They hugged again then Damien said bye before walking towards the exit with his head low. I've gotten time to get to know him better today, not by talking to him but just watching his actions. He's been very helpful to Emerson today and the past month. He's the one who got all the shit together while we were gone, Emerson's lucky to have him.

"I'm so proud of you" I said standing up to hug him

He has this radiant smile on his face which shows how happy and accomplished he feels. I can't wait for that to be me one day, when I finally decide what direction I want to take.

"thank you boss, I couldn't have done it without you" He said hugging me back "there's one thing I want to show you though, something small I've been working on"

He let go of me then went to the entrance to turn off the lights. It wasn't completely dark in here since the entrance wall is made up of huge windows that allowed the street light from outside to shine in, which wasn't a lot considering it's night time but it was still enough to see.

He then walked back over to me and grabbed my hands before leading me towards the staircase. We walked up the stairs to see a hallway which I never realized there was one. He said he would leave the upstairs alone so I never thought to come up here.

"These are the two bathrooms" He said pointing to each side of the hall

"you brought me up here to look at bathrooms?" I chuckled