sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 19: ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏʀɴ

• Saturday | March 10, 2018 | 05:42am •

"dumb ass" I commented as I scrolled through my Instagram feed

That's what I always do when I wake up this early which is pretty much everyday. You'd think that on the weekends I'd sleep in but it's the opposite. I made my schedule so that all my classes are in the morning. That means I'm waking up early to go to class which has made me naturally wake up early everyday, unless I go to bed at like 4am.

As I continued to catch up on irrelevant people's lives my phone vibrated and a notification appeared at the top letting me know that Emerson had texted.

I wonder what it is that he got me

I wonder what it is that he got me. I hope in addition he got himself a dictionary because I don't know what the fuck moring means but okay. Yeah I'm a grammar police, Chris and Pete hate it so much when I correct them in the group chat whenever they use your instead of you're or there instead of their.

I decided to get up and pay my nigga a visit now since he's up and I'm up too. No need to stress myself out all day wondering what it is that he got me.

I quickly took a shower—and by quickly I mean 40 minutes—then brushed my teeth, all the shit you do in the morning. I got dressed in a wife beater and some ripped jeans then slipped on my Gucci slides. I'm only going upstairs anyways, a pair of sweats would've honestly done it.

Grabbing my phone and my keys I walked out my apartment making sure to lock the door. As I was locking the top lock the door of the apartment next to mine opened and the guy from yesterday walked out. He was bare chested and had on some shorts and guessing by the garbage bag in his hand he was taking out the trash.

"oh hey...good morning!" He said charismatically

"hi" I simply shrugged

"I never got your name yesterday" He said while leaning against his door

"it's Tahj. like the Taj Mahal but with an h before the j" I explained which I was confused as to why I did

"dope. I'm Taye in case you forgot"