sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 31: ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ

• Saturday | March 17, 2018 | 04:51am •

"why're you turning on your computer, that's what he wants for what ever reason" I said as I followed him into his office

"exactly, I know what I'm doing. just trust me"

He walked into his office then went straight to his laptop. He turned it on and logged in, then opened some application before stepping away.

"your laptop is at home?" He asked

"nah in your room, I brought it over"

"good, come let's go" He grabbed my hand then led me out of his office, turning off the light and shutting the door

I kept quiet as he dragged me to his room. I don't know what this is about, but I'd rather know less than to be involved.

"unlock your laptop" He said

I walked over to the dresser which had my clothes in it, and grabbed my laptop off the top. I put in the password then passed it to him.

"you didn't delete any of the apps I put on it right?"

"just the games, took up space?"

"good"

He laid it on the bed then started to type stuff. I just watched as he did that and soon his laptop screen was on mine.

"now we can watch to see whatever he does" He said

"wait, he's in here? and how'd you do that?"

"nah. I'm guessing he's gonna try and hack my shit, since he said login then leave. and it's a screen mirroring app. I put it on here incase we ever in two different states but wanna watch a movie together or something corny like that"

"oh" I responded

He laid back on the bed, with my laptop on him and began to just stare at it. I got in next to him and waited as well.

"why didn't you want to tell me?" He asked

I knew this was coming.

"I wanted to handle it myself before telling you. and knowing what you did to the guy that raped Adonis, your best friend's boyfriend, I was scared you would probably kill him. not that I don't want that nigga dead...but I don't want you to go to prison for that shit. 'cos you the only person I talk to now, and those fools I call friends occasionally. if I don't have you then imma just be bored"