sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 27: 5411's & ɢᴜᴄᴄɪ

• Thursday | March 15, 2018 | 04:03am •

"Tahj...Tahj wake up" I heard Emerson call

I was so tired and my body felt so sore. I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it wasn't even 7am yet.

"shit we overslept" He whispered

I groaned then slowly rose up, opening just one eye first then both of them. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and turned it on, shutting my eyes as soon as the brightness of the screen blinded my eyes.

When my eyes finally adjusted I tried it one more time, checking the time to see it was only 4:04am. What he mean by overslept?

"we overslept?" I asked not comprehending

"yeah. I set an alam for 3:30. we must've slept through it. that means you gotta get ready quickly, we gotta be at the studio by 4:30" He said while standing up

What he was suggesting was impossible. Not only does it take me forever to get ready especially when I'm exhausted, but the drive alone to the studio was 30-45 minutes.

"don't worry about looking nice and shit, the make up artists will take care of that. just brush your teeth and take a quick shower. by quick I mean 5 minutes or less Tahj. I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready, I'll meet you at the garage in 10 minutes"

He pulled on his shirt then kissed me on the forehead before walking out of my room. I literally sat there for a minute just contemplating if it's worth it. When will I ever get a chance to model for Gucci again? but I can't ever get my sleep back either. fuck it, Gucci's worth it.

I tiredly tore myself off of the bed and stood up. Standing up straight was near impossible but I'm used to having my back blown out so I wasn't stumbling and falling all over the place.

For the first time ever I listened to Emerson and took a quick shower, even brushed my teeth in the shower to cut down on time. 5 minutes was impossible for me but I managed to finish in 7 minutes.

I didn't bother putting on lotion or deodorant, nothing at all knowing they'll probably provide that. So I just threw on a plain t-shirt and some joggers with my Gucci slides. yes corny, I know.

I pulled on a hoodie since it's not too cold outside and grabbed my phone and wallet before making it out of my room. As I stepped out of my apartment and was in the process of locking the door my phone began to ring, it was Emerson of course.

"I'm on the elevator" I lied as soon as I answered the phone

"alright" He said then hung up