sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 26: ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ

• Wednesday | March 14, 2018 | 08:53am •

I glanced down at my watch noticing that only three minutes had passed since the last time I checked which was a whole 20 minutes ago. I began to walk in circles...again...as I waited for him to come, or even call. 

This morning I woke up to text from Emerson saying that he was on a plane and on his way home. He explained that he knew yesterday when I asked but wanted to surprise me. Then he realized he had no way home. so his rich ass paid for the plane WiFi to text me to come pick him up. he had money to pay for that but he couldn't just pay for an uber home? I'm not complaining though.

I sighed then decided to call him again. After four rings I reached over to end the call knowing that he wouldn't answer until I heard him say "hello"

"where are you?" I asked pressing the phone against my ear

"turn around"

I did and there was no one behind me, well no one relevant.

"you fell for that didn't you" He began to laugh through the phone

"fuck you"

"I'm sure you'd like that. hold on I'm getting my bag I'll be there in a minute" He said then hung up

His bag? He was only there for like 2 days and this morning, what did he need a whole bag for that he needs to wait at baggage claim for?

I just groaned and took a seat at one of the benches. I hate picking people up at the airport. It's always crowded, people are rude and I'm rude too so that doesn't work out, plus all these lines and waiting. Traffic alone was a bitch.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" I heard him say as he walked towards me

"no, get in the car before I leave you here" I rolled my eyes and stood up tryna walk away but then he grabbed my arm

"aww you missed me so much that you're in denial" He said smiling at me

"I missed parts of you" I admitted

"I'll take that. but I missed all of you boss" He said before pulling me into a hug

I honestly didn't miss him that much. As I said before he was gone for only two days. I know couples that see each other once a month or less. It's good to have a little break from him, help's me realize there's more to my life than just him.

"okay enough of this lovey dovey shit, I got food in the car and I'd love for it to not be cold when we get home"

"and you got me food too, I fucking appreciate you so much" He said while draping his arm around my shoulder