Chapter 1

Brook POV

Over a year has passed since we've seen Liv and Skye, they're two of our best mates and have been for ages. That and they're also best friends, they went out to America to live for the past year and they're coming back home anytime now. Looking over at Rye who was on his phone I smiled, he'd had a crush on Liv for about a year now. There was a yell from the kitchen "BLOODY HELL!"

We all looked at each other, as it was Mikey, we didn't think much of it until a girl came through; one who made Rye smile "Liv! When did you guys get back?"

"Ow Mikey, don't...LIV!" Skye shrieked as she ran in and dove in front of Liv, who ended up being soaked.

Liv sighed "Skye...you could have handled some water."

"I'm already freezing," she mumbled, "plus I'm tired."

Liv rolled her eyes "So am I doll, so am I."

"Hmmm Brook scoot," Skye mumbled, I scooted over letting her lie next to me.

Andy said "You guys are so loud."

"Hello to you to Andy," Liv smirked, Andy said confused "When did you get here? And where's Skye?"

Skye said tiredly "I'm here Andy, and I'm going to use Brook as a pillow. Sorry Jack."

"No its fine, just kick me out of the bed." Jack said slightly amused.

I chuckled as Skye snuggled up to me, she murmured "Make Jack shut up, I'm tired Brooky."

"Jack," I said, "be quiet, orders from Skye."

Liv chuckled "Well in that case we may as well all go to sleep."

*~*~*

Waking up I realised Skye was no longer curled up next to me, glancing over it was 10am, and Liv had slept next to Rye. Getting up I went through to the kitchen where I found her making tea, glancing at me she smiled "Morning Brooky,"

"Morning, how are you not jet lagged?" I asked as I grabbed a drink that she'd made, she shrugged continuing to pour the drinks. I wandered back through.

Andy mumbled "Why are you awake Brook?"

"Skye was awake," I replied smiling slightly, its known that I'm the worst for getting up in the morning.

Andy turned so he was facing me, before he could answer Skye appeared and passed another tea to Andy who chuckled but took it "It feels like we have a servant here,"

"Well I don't feel like one," Skye replied chuckling, she placed the other 4 cups on the table, and said "Rye, Mikey your tea will get cold."

Mikey mumbled "Skye seriously, you're the best."

"Thanks Mikey," she smiled.

Liv sighed "Skye, is there a tea for me?"

"Yeah," Skye replied as she sat on the sofa next to me, on her phone she was scrolling through her instagram feed. Resting my head on her shoulder I watched content, as the boys got up. Andy asked "What's the plan for today then?"

"I don't know but Skye and I need to go to our flat and unpack." Liv said as she hopped down to the floor. By now everyone was awake and up, I noticed Andy kept looking over in Skye's direction which is odd.

Skye giggled suddenly "Hey Liv, loooooook it's the cute guy."

Showing Liv her phone, Liv laughed "He was totally into you,"

"Yeah but he was also not my type," Skye smiled, "that and I'm pretty sure he kept giving you glances."

Liv smirked "Of course we all know the guys are first interested by you,"