Chapter 5

Rye POV

We were walking aimlessly through the city centre, only Skye seemed to be being tamed by Liv. Jack laughed "What are you two doing?"

"Liv please let me gooooo! You don't understand I won't buy any books, but I just need to go into Waterstones!" Skye wailed.

Liv shrugged and swapped sides with her so she was further away from the bookshop across the road "You need food, we all do."

"But..." Skye began eyes wide.

Liv looked at her "But nothing."

"Humph," Skye grumbled and grabbing her phone snapped a picture of the shop, then no doubt took to twitter.

Liv chuckled "Stop brooding, you bought books whilst on the plane."

"But going into a bookstore is totally different." Skye grumbled as we went into a Nando's. We all placed our orders and sat down, Skye was in between Mikey and Brook whilst I was closest to the window, opposite Mikey, and Liv was on my other side, then Jack and Andy at the end.

Skye sighed "Liv, can we get rid of the office?"

"No." Liv half laughed, "stop looking at bookcases we can't afford any Skye,"

Skye groaned and face planted on the table, Liv grinned at her "You're hopeless,"

"You know what heaven is to me," Skye said suddenly looking at Liv, who said dryly scrolling through her phone "A library?"

Skye looked at her "Yeah, and I can spend eternity reading,"

"You do that as it is," Liv snickered.

Mikey said "She's not reading now,"

"Well..." Skye trailed off moving her hair back she winked, "audio books are a life saver."

Jack chuckled "Of course Skye, do you go anywhere without reading material?"

"No." Skye said and she actually looked insulted.

Mikey chuckled "You go everywhere with a book or audio book?"

"Of course," Skye huffed, "it's a brilliant way to avoid social situations."

The food and drinks came and it was then I noticed, Skye had only ordered a drink. Liv raised a brow glancing at me she mumbled "She can't just have a tea,"

"Are you not hungry or something?" Brook asked through a mouthful of food.

Skye raised a brow at him amused, as she moved her hair back indicating her ear phone she said "Eat Brook, I'm 'reading' well listening but it counts."

She got her phone and a notebook and pen out and honestly began writing something, from the looks of it, it was to do with BookTube. Liv rolled her eyes and said "Skye, you need to eat."

"Shush I'm getting to a good part," Skye hissed glaring at Liv who chuckled but remained quiet.

Andy said "So Liv, does this mean we can talk about Skye whilst she's listening to her book?"

"Yep," Liv smirked, "so aside from her ignoring us now, what else do we want to talk about...wow hot damn."

We all looked over as a guy walked in, he came over to our table and chuckled "You must be Liv,"

"And you are?" Liv choked eyes wide. Ok so the guy was good looking I guess, black hair, tall and dressed in jeans and a shirt.

He smiled "I'm Mark,"

"That means nothing," Liv said apologetically.

He chuckled "I'm not surprised, Skye?"

"Skye!" Liv hissed and Skye yelped as Liv kicked her under the table. She glared at Liv taking the earphones out and pausing the audio book "What?"