Chapter 6

Andy POV

We'd had to go back to the flat as Blair wanted to talk to us, the girls had gone back to theirs and my mind was still processing what Skye had done for me. Blair looked at us all as we walked in "Sit down,"

We did and he smiled "So somehow you boys are going on Tour, UK and Ireland."

"No way!" Brook cheered.

Rye grinned "That's awesome,"

"What about Skye and Liv?" Mikey asked slowly.

Blair looked at him "Providing they want to put up with us, they can come along too."

"Wow," Rye laughed, "that's amazing."

"So we're going on tour...and the girls are coming too." Jack laughed.

I added "Only if they want to come,"

"Oh come on Andy," Mikey laughed, "Liv will come regardless because it means more time with Rye and Skye will come as well to spend more time with you."

I rolled my eyes "I doubt that Mikey, Skye's just really good friends with us all."

"But you do fancy her, right?" Brook asked.

I looked at him "Yeah, I do."

"So you and Rye need to hurry up and ask them," Brook shrugged.

Blair smiled "I'm saying nothing other than be careful."

Liv POV

I barge through the door of our shared flat and flop onto my bed in exhaustion. I am so not cut out for all this walking. "Skye?" I shout from my room.

"Yeah?" She shouts from hers.

"What's for dinner?" I enquire, why am I always hungry?

"If I recall it's you're turn to cook, love!" Skye replies, sass in her tone.

"Ugggh! Fine!" I reply, stomping to the freezer.

"There's nothing in here!"

"Looks like you're going shopping then!" Skye replies.

"Are you joking me?" I whine.

"Well it is your night to cook, you need to get food from somewhere. Last time I checked, you weren't a magician." She replies with sass again.

"Stop with the sass please, you're stressing me out!" I say, walking into her room.

"Kitchen now!" She orders.

"But Skye! I'm struggling here! Can't we just order something?" I whine.

"Nope! You're not taking the easy road out!" She replies.

"Fine!" I huff, going back to the kitchen. "Beans on toast it is then!"

"Fine by me, just please don't try to burn anything or send the kitchen up in flames Liv!" She shouts back.

"Again with the sass! Jeez!" I reply.

Finally I successfully produce beans on toast and a cup of tea for us both. I actually am pretty proud of myself for not messing it up.

"Cheers." Skye says as I hand her hers. For some reason she's sitting on her bedroom floor in the middle of a pile of books.

I take a seat on her bed. "Off!" She shouts.

"What why? You actually hate me!" I whine back.

"You're not eating on my bed. I never do so you sure as hell aren't." She laughs.