Chapter 17

A/N

I'd just like to say before you go and skip this chapter, please read it, as it brings in more backstory for Skye and Liv. And it also has a message to you who read it, enjoy. ~ Chloe

Kat POV

We'd all crashed out in the lounge, after watching movies, looking around I noticed three things. Skye wasn't with Andy, and Liv and Rye had somehow fallen off the sofa to the floor. Getting up, from Mikey's embrace I went through to Skye's room, sure enough she was sat on her laptop editing, glancing up she smiled "Morning Kat,"

"How long have you been up?" I asked sitting on her bed next to her.

She smiled "Since 2am,"

"Its 6am now," I mumbled, "go to sleep, before the others all wake us up."

Skye yawned "Hmm I suppose I can, I mean I've edited two videos,"

"Go to sleep," I mumbled curling up with her on her bed.

Mikey POV

I woke up and I felt cold, Kat? Shooting upright the others were all awake but Andy seemed as wide awake as me. He said "Skye's gone too..."

"Hmmm," Liv mumbled, "they won't be far."

Maddie smiled "C'mon I bet they're in one of the bedrooms."

Maddie and Brook came with us to Skye's room and there on her bed lay Kat, no Skye. Going over I shook Kat "Kat, its 10am, where's Skye?"

"She was asleep next to me," Kat mumbled blinking at me sleepily. Grabbing her hand I pulled her up, Maddie chuckled "When did you two move?"

"I woke up at 6am, Skye was in her bedroom editing since 2am, we went to sleep at around half 6. I'd have thought she'd be too craggy to face the world." Kat grumbled as went through.

Liv yelled "SKYE WHERE ARE YOU?"

Meg frowned "You sure she's in none of the rooms,"

"I'll check," Maddie said, going back and checking she came out "Nope, she's not in the bedrooms, bathroom or kitchen."

Kat sighed "Liv does she ever leave early in the morning?"

"Ummm sometimes but if she's low on sleep she tends to come into my room and lay next to me. Honestly I used to wonder why I ended up on the floor, saw her on my bed and it clicked. Anyway," she trailed off.

Kat leaned against me, and Andy looked beside himself with worry. Rye kissed Liv's cheek "Liv, think you know her habits right?"

"Ummm not really she can be unpredictable and it depends what mood she was in when she left," Liv frowned moving away from Rye she grabbed her phone unlocked "Huh...why is there a message..."

She clicked on it and Skye's voice filled the room "Hey Liv, I just though I'd ring you to leave a message since I'm running late and won't be back until dinner. There's beans in the cupboard and bread, for beans and toast. Don't burn the flat bestie, see you later." Then the answer machine said the date and Meg frowned "That was from a month ago,"

Liv shook her head "It only appeared then, Meg check your phone."

"I have a text from her but it was from a month ago too," Meg frowned.

Kat muttered "A month ago, what happened a month ago here,"

"Oh my god," Liv's eyes widened, "the idiot went to her other job this morning, of course. When she stood up for Andy, she lost the....god I'm such a dumbass."