Chapter 28

Brook POV

We'd arrived in Cardiff and we were in our rooms, I was sharing with Andy and Jack this time, with Mikey and Rye sharing another room. Jack groaned "I'm so tired."

"Jack!?"

Meg came in, he smiled at her "Yes?"

"Just making sure your alive," she chuckled ruffling his hair, he laughed and kissed her cheek. They were cute. And then two more girls appeared, Maddie and Skye, they both stopped when they saw Jack and Meg as they were now full on kissing. Skye tilted her head to the side "Hey Mads..."

"No you don't look like that when you and Andy make out," Maddie winked, "if anyone it's Kat and Mikey."

Skye snickered "I see it, totally."

"Skye, Mads really?" Meg whined as she and Jack broke apart.

Maddie looked at her "What I haven't done anything," she came over to me and hugged me.

"Yet." Skye winked as she decided to flip. Meg looked at them both then everyone else came in. Astra was in here with Andy anyway, Liv raised a brow "Meg you look annoyed?"

"Her and Jack were making out," Maddie giggled sitting with me on the bed.

Meg glared at her "Is that illegal now, out of all the couples here, Skye and Andy along with Rye and Liv make out the most."

Skye choked on her drink as Liv said something, Andy and Rye laughed as Skye shoved Liv who laughed "We both know its true."

"Shut up. C'mon we're going before you open that big mouth of yours again." Skye growled.

I raised a brow at them, Liv snickered and said something, which made Rye go red. Skye groaned "Go, now before Rye dies of embarrassment."

"You're no fun." Liv whined.

Skye snorted "I am too. Astra baby," he perked up and ran over, picking him up they left.

"Rye?" I asked.

He looked up "What?"

"What did Liv say?" Maddie asked.

Liv came running back in, along with Skye and Astra, Meg looked "You two just left."

"Haha," Liv wheezed, "why the hell did you not remind me?"

Skye panted putting Astra down "I kinda forgot, and I thought Finn was fucking Scottish? He sounded Scottish, why is he here in Wales?"

"More importantly my ex is with him," Liv groaned, "and they both saw us."

Skye groaned "We should be in a TV show, it'd be hilarious."

"Make for some great entertainment." Liv whined as she slid down the wall to the floor.

Skye listened at the door "I can't hear them."

There was a knock "Livvy? Skye?"

"Ha," Skye snorted as Liv turned red, "dammit I forget he called me that."

Skye snickered "Quick hide, Mads open the door and tell them they got the wrong room."

And I watched in amusement as the two idiots who I've known since I've been in this band, hid under the bed. Maddie snorted "I ain't covering for your asses, plus I wanna see this Finn guy and your ex."

"Some sister you are," Liv hissed, Skye whacked her "Shut up."

Maddie opened the door and I gotta admit, those girls do have taste in guys. Finn had dark hair, almost brown and the other guy was a sandy blonde. They smiled, Finn said "Hi umm I'm Finn and this is Darren."