Chapter 4

Skye POV

So it turns out the boys ended up crashing at our flat as I walk into the living room to find Rye curled up in an armchair, Mikey and Andy sprawled across a sofa each and Brooklyn and Jack spooning each other on the floor. Kitchen it is for me then, for a tea and some peace and quiet to read before the whole house wakes up. Why do I always end up being up before everyone? Just over an hour has went by and I'm joined in the kitchen by a sleepy Brooklyn.

"Morning Skye." He says, rubbing his eyes while reaching a mug down from the cupboard.

"Morning Brook. Is everyone else up?" I ask.

"Yeah, just about." He laughs while making a tea.

"So it's now safe to go into my living room?" I laugh.

"I don't know about safe, but everyone is awake." He jokes, sipping his tea.

"Let's go." I say, making my way to the living room.

"Move!" I demand while hitting Andy's legs as he was still taking up the whole sofa. He lifts his legs and I sit down.

"Not half demanding are you?" He says, sarcasm in his voice as he puts his legs down on top of me.

"Well it is my flat Fovvs. Oh and thanks for telling us you all were crashing. You scared me to death when I walked in earlier." I announce to the group.

"No problem!" Jack chirps.

"Where's Rye?" I ask, looking around the room.

"Rye! What the hell?" Screams Liv from her room.

"Found him." Mikey laughs.

"He's forever terrorising that girl." Brooklyn laughs.

"Leave him alone, he likes her." Jack sticks up for him.

"Shush, their coming." I say, hearing Liv's bedroom door open.

"Morning guys!" Andy shouts as they join us in the living room.

"Morning." Rye replies and a grunt is his response from Liv.

"Still not a morning person then Liv?" Andy laughs.

"Oh please be quiet, you're too chatty for me at this time of the morning." She snaps.

"Don't you know this by now Andy?" Rye laughs, pulling a tired looking Liv into him.

"Speaking of Liv, you're bound to have a story for us from America Skye." Jack says, sounding hopeful.

"Actually I do!" I laugh.

"Can we please not do this now?" Liv groans.

"You just had to tell the Finn story so I'm telling this story of many about you." I reply.

"Fine." She huffs, closing her eyes as she leans on Rye. She'll probably be asleep by the time I finish this.

"Hurry up Skye! God!" Jack shouts.

"Alright Jack! I'm getting there! Jeez!" I shout back.

"Right so, one night Liv and I were out at this bar/club in town and Liv had had a few drinks and she was getting more and more confident and loud with each drink and it wasn't long before she was dancing around the place and singing at the top of her lungs." I begin.

"Oh god." Brooklyn laughs.

"So we're there just over an hour and Liv is running around in one of her skimpiest outfits, catching the eye of a few guys but one in particular. Liv is up dancing and doesn't think anything of kissing a guy or two. The one guy in particular that was after her was a bit of a creep and wouldn't leave her alone. He kept trying to dance with her and get her attention and she kept worming her way through people trying to get away from him." I continue while laughing.