Chapter 8

Skye POV

We'd just landed in America, and honestly it was weird being back, I mean we'd literally left here about a month and a half ago. Liv on the other hand seemed to be rather hyper, laughing at her I said "What did you have?"

"I have no clue but Skye we're back, we're in LA and its amazing," Liv cheered as she ran outside.

Rye sighed "I'm waiting for you to board the crazy train with her,"

"I feel insulted," I huff, "I'm the one who never left the crazy train." Laughing I pecked Andy's cheek and ran after Liv. Getting outside the sun beating down on us I locked eyes with her, she grinned "I feel alive Skye, like I'm with Rye and we're in America with the boys."

I chuckled "I know what you mean,"

Andy POV

We went out with Blair and saw the girls stood chatting, the sun was intense, yet those two didn't seem as bothered. Liv yelled "Wait we're in LA, Skye I swear we came to LA to stop with Evie,"

"Girls, girls," a female said. She looked about the same age as them, her hair was long and red. Blair looked at her "Are you the one those two were telling me about?"

"Depends if they said I'm the one who's letting people stay at my house then sure," she smiled, "now Liv you look stunning, you have a certain glow. Are you dating Rye?"

Skye snickered, Liv elbowed her and mumbled "Yeah Evie now shush, we don't want you reading into our lives girl."

"Skye honey, you seem ready to attack the nearest book shop." Evie chuckled.

Skye smirked "You wanna come with?"

"Sure," Evie laughed, "now come along, you must be tired."

Liv giggled "Nope not really, its weird but America in some ways feels like home."

"Sure," Skye laughed, as she put her bags into Evie's car, "if you want the sun and cute cafes and bookshops,"

Liv laughed "So that's the only reason you love it?"

"I'll have you know I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not having my hot chocolate every morning before work," Skye informed her.

Evie smiled "Guys this is Jason or Jace, he's my boyfriend...Skye please don't."

"I didn't say anything," Skye whined.

Jace smirked at her "Still the same bookworm,"

"Hehe I'm sorry but Evie, you two are literally Clary and Jace from The Mortal Instruments," Skye smiled, "cute."

Evie sighed "For that you and Liv are in this car with Jace driving,"

"Thanks babe," Jace laughed.

Liv cooed "Aww you're so cute,"

"Hehe," Skye giggled then she whispered something to Liv who snorted and Skye snickered.

Evie laughed "You two are trouble."

"Well of course we are," Liv winked, "we never said we weren't,"

Blair said "Ok, Liv, Skye, Rye, Andy and Jace are in that car meaning Brook, Jack, Mikey, me and Evie are in the other car.

"Lets go, my place is about 2hrs drive," Evie smiled.

Getting into the car, Liv sat in the middle with me and Rye on either side of her and Skye sat in the front next to Jace. We were following Evie's car and Jace chuckled "So then Liv, I'm assuming Rye is the guy with brown hair."