Chapter 26

Meg POV

Somehow we were chilling in a studio with The Vamps, surreal right? Regardless Brad and Skye were talking when Brad said "Hey boys, Skye's got this song that I think could work...but it'd be us featuring on the girls song?"

"We're not even a band," Maddie laughed.

Tris raised a brow "But you could be, you can harmonise and all song, even Skye,"

"Hell no I have a BookTube channel," Skye laughed.

Kat shrugged "So do I...but this could be something Skye."

"Look at this," Brad said passing some sheets to James who raised a brow "You wrote this Skye?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "its for us girls, since we're soulsisters."

Liv took it read it and smirked "I think I know exactly how you want it sung so, girls read the lyrics and we'll divide the parts. Meg you, and Brad work on the piano and somehow we'll figure out the guitar and drums."

It was 4 hours of sweat, yelling (us girls at each other the boys watching amused) and the Vamps being patient later, when we knew we had our first song. Maddie breathed in shakily "So we're set, this is a possible path for us."

"Yes." we all said, Skye nodded once "I'll write the songs and do vocals if needed."

"Done," Liv smiled.

*~*~*

Rye POV

We'd been invited down to this studio by The Vamps and when we got there the thing we first saw was Meg sat at this grand piano her hair fallen over her face as she scribbled something down. Skye was talking to Tris about something and both of them looked so focused. Andy raised a brow "Is it just me or is there this buzz in the air?"

"You guys what are you doing here?" Maddie grinned tackling Brook in a hug.

Meg glanced up and smiled "Bet you The Vamps invited them down."

"We did," Brad smiled, "boys if you'd like to take a seat."

Sitting down we did, Kat raised a brow at Skye "Oi are you done being a perfectionist,"

"Nope I'll never be done," Skye frowned, "Meg can we..."

"No we can't," Meg laughed tying her hair back, "stop stressing Skye we got this, as do the boys. Now go stand in line and let loose."

Skye sighed "This is so stressful."

"Shush," Maddie breathed as Tris started the beat.

Jack leaned forwards "They're singing?"

"Looks like it." I said, "and this time they're not mucking about..." remembering the karaoke game they'd played, it occurred to me now they probably hadn't all gone all out.

And when the music began it was just Meg with the piano as she played and for the first time we saw a new side to the girls, music was in their veins like it was with us. Meg looked up and smiled crookedly at Maddie and Kat as they began to sing. Maddie singing 'soulsisters' in the background creating a cool effect.

"Soulsisters

(soulsisters) We are bound

(soulsisters) To one another

(soulsisters) By our love

(soulsisters) We are family

(soulsisters) By choice and our love