Chapter 33

Liv POV

Weeks had passed and honestly, we hadn't seen the boys all that much. We'd been busy, they'd been busy. Blair was managing us both and he was doing a grand job, it was 17th December and we'd somehow managed to come up with a few more songs and with the help of Connor and Tris from The Vamps we'd recorded them. Whenever we were free though, the boys wanted to see us but we were too tired to see anyone, we just wanted to sleep. And you know, I suppose we'd somehow become totally submerged in this we'd forgotten they also wanted to see us. We had a piano now in the lounge which Kat plays, Maddie and I sing and Skye sits on the window seat strumming her guitar and singing with Kat.

The doorbell rang, groaning Maddie got up to answer it "What..."

"Been a while," a familiar voice said, Mikey walked in followed by the rest of the boys.

Maddie smiled "Yeah we've been working...hence the chaos that not even Liv has cleared up."

"Liv?" Rye said coming in and yeah, we weren't avoiding them, we just were running ourselves constantly trying to get so much done. We still haven't come up with a name and Skye was suffering badly from lack of sleep, as was Kat.

Andy stared at us and the paper all over the floor, "Where's Skye and Kat?"

"Ok now move that way," Kat said, and they appeared with a keyboard and mic.

Maddie smiled "Found them."

"Have you had a break? Or slept properly?" Rye asked coming over to me and hugging me, my whole body relaxed in his embrace, groaning I rolled my shoulder "No we haven't, Skye and Kat are worse off than me and Mads though."

Jack sat down "How much sleep have you each had this week?"

"30hrs," Maddie mumbled, "about,"

"27hrs," I sighed.

Mikey glanced at Kat "How much sleep have you had this week? Bear in mind its Thursday."

"Erm...15hrs I think." Kat mumbled, "half of Mads."

Skye finally set the keyboard down and said "Lets see...oh Kat we need more coffee I've had 7hrs of sleep!"

"Here," Kat groaned passing her a Starbucks, "drink it and then go have some coke,"

Andy looked at the pair of them "Are you two surviving on caffeine?"

"If you tested our blood," Skye giggled, "it'd probably have more caffeine in than iron."

Kat laughed "True, now grab your guitar and lets see if we can work out this."

"Ugh," Skye groaned, setting the drink down, Maddie smirked "Do you need a shake?"

"Yeah," Skye mumbled.

I laughed as Maddie went over to her and shook her, then squishing her cheeks she smiled kissing her cheek "We awake now?"

"I haven't slept since yesterday." Skye said dryly, "I'm moving, functioning what more do you want."

Kat smiled "C'mon think about finally finishing this draft."

"Oh my gawd," Skye groaned collapsing on the window seat "don't remind me this is the draft, otherwise I may lose the will to live."

Rye glanced at us "Ok, you can do this later, you guys need a break. And those two need sleep."

Mikey pulled Kat up and she leaned against him heavily "Hmm I could sleep for a decade."

"Skye's way ahead of you," I grinned, Skye had fallen asleep leaning against the wall, cradling her guitar in her lap.

Jack sat on our sofa and put Netflix on "You guys need breaks too, and you also need to see the boys, cause honestly they were driving me insane."

"Aww," Maddie cooed hugging Brook who hugged her back.

Andy went over to Skye and moving the guitar from her, picked her up and they sat on the far sofa. Me and Rye were curled up on another one and right now, I was happy. This I can live with.

*~*~*

Somehow it was Christmas, the boys were all with their families. Skye and I had the flat to ourselves again and Kat and Maddie had gone back to Oz for Christmas. After long chats things changed:

Maddie and Kat are no longer dating...so Mikey and Brook are single again.

They also said they don't think the band is for them.

So me and Skye wished them well and said we'll see them again when we take the girls trip to France.

Skye came through with wine, I looked at her "You don't drink."

"No, but its Christmas." she laughed, "and I'm with my best mate and sister, and we're gonna see if we can make is as a duo."

"Deadly Duo," I winked, "I can't wait for next year."

Skye grinned "You know its kinda gone back to normal..."

"Only we're dating the boys we've had a crush on since forever," I smiled.

She chuckled as Astra came bounding over, "We'll see them again,"

"For sure." I grinned and clinking glasses we settled down for a good ol' Christmas.

A/N

OMG its the end! Like that's it for real...this book has come to an end. Before you cry and yell at me don't fret, I'm working on the sequel, slowly but surely. However you may have to wait a bit for the sequel to appear as I'm now at college and you know...I have a life somehow. I really hope you roadies enjoyed this fanfic, and that it was something different to most fanfics, and I hope you guys will stick with Skye and Liv on their journey in the sequel, where there'll be more cute moments with Rye and Andy, aaaaaand possibly certain things are hinted at like *cough* weddings *cough* As a general rule I hate it when fanfics who use (y/n) write that you're getting married to whomever, cause like its so not gonna happen and I find it pointless to read when we got no chance. However with my own characters anything, is possible. Seriously.

Thanks to ShannonCurrie14 for helping me write this and you know being my cheerleader, as you may or may not have guessed the majority of this is written by yours truly *winks* But Shan did help and get to read everything way ahead of it going up cause I mean, I need opinions guys. That's why I love people commenting.

Until the sequel...byeeeeee!

~ Shan and Chloe