Chapter 13

Liv POV

Meg, Maddie and Kat are the three best friends we made whilst being in America, having said that Skye and Kat were online friends for ages before we ever met them. Walking into the café I noticed that my ex was serving, the girls all gave me a knowing look, well all except Skye since she was busy talking to Mikey and Kat. Grabbing a table I sat next to Rye, then it was Mikey, Kat, Brook, Maddie and on my side I had Jack then Meg then Andy and Skye.

Meg frowned "You know, I always hated how limited the veggie options were."

"You're vegetarian?" Jack asked curiously, Meg nodded "yeah I am,"

The server came over, thankfully not my ex and asked for our orders. When it got to Skye she ordered a hot chocolate...no food just a hot chocolate. Frowning I looked at her, Kat also ordered just a drink. Maddie frowned "Kat, when was the last time you ate?"

"Hmm?" Kat asked, from the looks of it she was reading an ebook and Skye was probably listening to an audio book.

I said "You and Skye are hardly eating when we go out, from what Maddie's said that is."

"I'm not hungry," Kat frowned looking up, "besides I'm trying to finish reading this book."

Andy nudged Skye who looked up at him, taking an ear phone out she said "What?"

"Why haven't you ordered anything to eat?" Andy asked.

Skye frowned "I'm not hungry, I'm not wasting money on food when I'm not hungry."

"Amen sister," Kat mumbled both returning to their read.

Mikey and Andy shared a concerned look, and me and Maddie shared a concerned look. Recently I've noticed Skye hasn't been eating when we go out with others, she just gets a drink and listens to her book. Maddie pursed her lips "Kat, please eat something."

"Why?" Kat said looking up.

Skye groaned as she took her earphones out "I'm dead."

"Where are you?" Kat asked.

Skye looked at her "Rose is off to try and get Dimitri..."

"Snap," Kat winked, "I still love Rose and Dimitri."

"Nope," Skye sighed, "Adrian for the win."

Kat flashed her a grin and sipped her coffee, whilst Skye sipped her hot chocolate. We'd all got our drinks and were just waiting for the food. Rye said carefully "Do you two not like eating in public?"

"Hardly," Kat snorted, "I'm not spending a fortune on food when I can cook my own, or better yet just have coffee."

Skye meanwhile had her head in her arms, Kat glanced over at her "Skye look at me."

"Nah-uh..." Skye mumbled.

Kat pursed her lips "Please,"

Sighing Skye lifted her head to look at Kat who smiled kindly, all of us stared at Skye she looked paler than normal. Kat said "You look ill."

"I am ill," Skye groaned, "and I feel sick and not just because of Rose and Dimitri..."

Kat chuckled and getting something out of her bag slid it over to her "Take aspirin,"

"Hmmm," Skye mumbled resting her head back on her arms. Andy looked at her concern on his face, Skye rarely got ill, it was usually me who always got colds and such.

Meg frowned "You could have picked something up from the kids, or you had it before you came here. And only now is it coming out,"

"Does this mean I get to be sick and even paler for the rest of our time here?" Skye groaned looking up.