Chapter 14

Mikey POV

We only had a few days left in LA, and honestly its been fun. Skye's fully recovered from her virus. And we were watching the girls. Brook smiled "They're so different yet they all get along,"

"Yeah," Rye smiled watching Liv as she and Maddie were racing Leo and Millie in the pool.

Meg came running over to us "You need to come see this,"

We all got up, even the girls came from the pool, though the kids stayed. Kat peered down "Some help you are Meg, I'm stuck in a tree and what are they gonna do? Video it and laugh at my helplessness."

"Why are you in a tree?" Liv laughed moving over to Rye.

I asked "Where's Skye?"

"SKYE!" Kat shrieked as she nearly lost her balance. Skye's face appeared behind Kat, she grinned "I'm right here, now Kat, trust me; I'll help you down...somehow. Hang on a sec."

The branches were big, and they were fairly high up, Kat whimpered "I freaking hate heights."

Brook smiled "Same Kat, same."

"I used to," Skye winked as she climbed past Kat with ease, standing up on the branch she said "Kat step down to the branch below."

Kat shook her head "I'll fall and die."

"For the love of..." Skye grumbled and with surprising ease she hopped to the branch below, holding her hand out Kat took it and closing her eyes went down to the other branch.

Kat shrieked as she lost her balance and grabbing onto Skye who's eyes widened as she went forwards with Kat. Andy and Liv both yelled Skye's name whilst me and Maddie yelled Kat's. Skye hissed as her legs somehow locked round the branch so she was upside down holding Kat by the hand. Kat said "How the hell Skye?"

"I got bored sometimes so I climbed trees, it was fun, Benj used to be with me. Hence me doing this," Skye explained, "ok Kat, you're gonna need someone to catch you."

Kat paled "Nope, no way, not unless its you."

"I can't be in two places at once." Skye drawled, "Mikey, move below Kat,"

Doing as I was told I moved below Kat who whined "Why did I agree to this?"

"It was your idea." Meg chuckled.

Skye yelled "Catch!"

Kat shrieked but I caught her stumbling back slightly from the force, but she was fine. I smiled at her "You're fine Kat,"

"Skye?" Kat asked.

Skye quirked a brow at her friend, Meg smirked "Hop to it chica, make way."

"You two are insane." Maddie laughed as we watched Meg climb up the tree, Skye was still upside down. She sighed "Meg, I feel like the blood has all gone to my head."

Meg laughed "I'm not surprised, c'mon bookworm."

Straddling the tree branch Meg grabbed Skye's arms and hauled her back upright. Skye groaned "Man...I'm so out of shape to be doing that."

"If you hadn't you and Kat would be going to hospital." Meg reasoned, "now as much as I love this tree, I think Andy is about to die from worry as is Brook and Kat since they're terrified of heights."

Meg got back down, Skye shrugged then yelled "MILLIE IS THE BRANCH STILL NEAR THE POOL?!"

"YES!"

Skye smirked and we watched as she made her way along the branch that over hung the pool, jumping off she landed in the pool. Liv sighed "Honestly that girl, Kat you ok?"