Chapter 23 (prt 2)

Rye POV

Moving to the edges of the dance floor, Maddie yelled "Skye what style?"

"I have a death wish," Skye winked, "Jive."

"Hardly the right dresses for it," Maddie laughed, "but we can move in them."

Benj and Kaleb chucked their jackets onto the floor, Andy watched Skye and Brook was watching Maddie as they took their places.

And this song came on 'Broken Heels' came on and if you've ever seen jives on TV like Strictly Come Dancing...watching them was like watching the pros. Maddie and Skye glanced at each other, they'd been dancing maybe 1 minute when Benj yelled "Switch!"

And a different song came on and both of the guys just flipped and landed and Kat cheered and began singing along to 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne.

Maddie winked at the boys "Sorry guys, but we got your asses beat."

"Meg!" Skye yelled and Meg laughed taking her place she clapped her hands once and holding her hands out cupped Skye had taken her heels off and running, Meg pushed her up higher, no way. Skye just flipped...in a dress?

Liv laughed as she took her shoes off and joining in her and Kat were singing, whilst Meg, Maddie and Skye danced and sang along. Kelsy sighed "So much for them wearing dresses,"

"Maddie!" Kelsy shrieked as Maddie just took her dress off, she was wearing shorts and a top though. Laughing she spun around "We don't do dresses sis!"

"Meg!" Nate yelled as Meg did the same.

Until Skye was the last one in a dress, and The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne came on. Liv laughed "Change!"

Skye snickered as she disappeared to get changed.

"You're all insane." Benj laughed.

But the girls clearly didn't care as Liv started singing. Skye reappeared and joined in singing and her and Liv true to the karoke stole the spotlight. Maddie laughed as the three girls moved back to stand with their guys as the girls sang, jumped and completely went crazy.

Liv laughed "How the hell can you sing and dance?"

"Cause I'm fitter than you, shouldn't snooze as much," Skye winked as she back flipped.

The song ended and both girls collapsed on the floor laughing. Maddie whistled "Go girls!"

"You could be a duo." Kat laughed as they all fell to the floor.

Brook laughed as he let Astra go, he ran straight to Skye and started licking her, laughing she scrambled upright and began playing with him. Liv smirked "Tomorrow is gonna be kickass,"

"The boys first concert," Maddie laughed, "and Skye turns 20 too."

"You're practically 50 now." Meg joked, Skye snorted "Very funny."

Liv leaned in and whispered something and I noticed them both glance to Andy who was stood next to me. Kat laughed "You two suck at whispering but I agree with Liv...besides then we can get revenge on you."

"You're not funny." Skye said dead pan.

Maddie snickered and passed something to Skye, Liv burst out laughing and fell to the floor laughing "Gold!"

"Excuse me, why the hell do you have a condom in the first place?!" Skye questioned.

Maddie winked "I'm prepared for my girls and myself."

"What makes you think I'm not prepared?" Skye grinned wickedly.

Liv raised a brow "I have no words for either of you."