Chapter 18

Maddie POV

We were watching the boys go over the set list and stage moves for tour since we'd be leaving soon. Liv and Skye had disappeared leaving me, Kat and Meg here in the studio room as they practised. They'd been going at for 2 hours now, and they seemed tired, Andy sighed "Break guys before I fall over."

They all came over to us and sat down, Kat looked up from her book when Mikey hugged her. Rye frowned "When did Liv and Skye leave?"

"About half an hour in," I smiled, "they just said they had some stuff to do."

Andy sighed "Man I'm so tired."

"C'mon you got another 2 hours to get through," I smiled rubbing Brook's back.

Liv and Skye came in and they were rather excited, Liv snickered "Just think you can take me places now,"

"Hey you're just lazy and couldn't be bothered to get your own baby, I did and you're not eating in her." Skye said indignantly, as she sat went and sat with Andy, opposite Rye where Liv sat.

I said dryly "Mind filling us in?"

"Skye had a baby and she's refusing to share." Liv pouted.

Skye fixed her best mate with a look "If you want to help pay for the expenses we can share."

"Hmmm," Liv mused, "can I at least take her out for a spin?"

Skye growled "Sure if you want the flat to be turned inside out."

"God your like a guy with it." Liv laughed.

Skye raised a brow "If it were a motorbike you'd not even be allowed to touch it, be grateful she's just a little car."

"What's her name?" Liv laughed, Skye pouted "I'm not telling you."

"Whyyyyy?" Liv whined rolling off Rye onto the floor she stared at the ceiling "I even went with you and everything, you let me sit in the car with you."

Skye sniffed "I'm already panicking when Blair asks me to take these idiots somewhere,"

"Can I be shotgun?" Liv perked up.

Skye glared at her "No Kat can be, you can sit in the back with Maddie and Meg."

"You're banishing me to the back?!" Liv shrieked.

Meg yelled "GIRLS STOP ARGUING ABOUT A CAR! ITS NOT ALIVE!"

"Now you've done it." Liv snorted as Skye sent Meg a death glare sniffing she got up "I'm going to the bookstore, Kat?"

Kat smirked "I freaking love you, what's her name?"

"Violet," Skye smirked, "cause she's purple and precious,"

Kat laughed as Liv stared at her best mate shocked "But-"

"Liv hun," Skye smiled, "I don't trust you to not mess with the radio or the CD's or anything period."

Liv pouted "I wanna come in the car."

Meg raised a brow "Skye, why can't Liv drive it?"

"Unless she's paying for fuel or something," Skye replied, "she's not driving Violet anywhere, and that's final. I don't care that I also put you down as a driver, she's my child."

Liv snickered "I can't wait until your mum, clutching your kids and yelling at teachers 'they're my kids, get off them! No don't you dare talk to them like that' It'll be hilarious."

"I'm going." Skye sulked.

Kat snickered "You know we should totally listen to that audio book and just drive around."