Chapter 12

Rye POV

We'd all decided to go out for the day, more importantly we'd gone to the beach. Jack asked "Are we nearly there?"

"Yeah," Leo grinned, he'd managed to charm Liv into giving him a piggyback and Millie was walking next to Skye holding her hand she'd been oddly quiet.

Liv said "Millie you ok hun?"

Millie turned to look at Liv, eyes wide, Leo said quietly "She had a nightmare or something, she hasn't spoken since last night."

We all looked at her and she shrank back, Skye glanced at her, she'd been talking to Brook, sighing she let go off Millie's hand. The girl looked up at her and I noticed the fear in her eyes, it was day 3 and we all realised how much the kids depended on the girls.

Leo hopped off Liv who smiled "Skye, if you racing to the beach count me and Leo in."

"Liv if you lose you have to let Rye chuck you into the sea." Skye laughed spinning round so she was walking backwards.

Liv snorted "And if you lose, Andy gets to chuck you into the sea."

The girls shook on it, Leo and Millie exchanged a smile, Liv let Leo hop onto her back again. Mikey lifted Millie onto Skye's back and then they were off, we all started running to watch this unfold. We watched as they ran to the beach, Andy raised a brow "Me thinks they both get chucked in anyway."

"Me agree." I laughed as we went down to the beach, the kids were laughing as the girls were bickering.

Liv wailed "We both made it at the same time, how?! Now we both go in...this is so unfair."

"At least we put our swimming costumes on," Skye groaned flopping onto the sand.

Liv looked at her taking her top off to reveal the top part to the bikini "So not the point, and I'm keeping my shorts on."

"Well I'm gonna bury myself here and pray they don't find me." Skye grumbled.

Andy laughed "Too late for that Skye,"

"Shit!" Skye yelled and like lightening she was up and running away from Andy who laughed and started chasing her down the beach. I looked at Liv who held her hands up in surrender "I want this over and done with Rye,"

Laughing I flung her over my shoulders and walking out to the sea went as if I was going to throw her, instead I dipped her low, her hair in the water she looked up at me. Her lips parted slightly "Rye..."

Pulling her up to me I crashed my lips on hers, I felt her arms wrap around my neck pulling herself closer to me. We may be looking after the kids, but I knew these two weeks would be fun regardless, having Liv with me and Skye now with Andy. Liv mumbled against my lips "Hey Rye...I love you."

"I love you too Liv," I replied.

Skye POV

Andy was stood facing me, he was doing that cute smirk thing he does, currently I was trying to evade being thrown into the sea. I noticed Rye and Liv kissing, chuckling I noticed Andy watching them too "They're cute,"

"Yeah they are," I smiled.

Looking at Andy I realised he was already watching me, he smiled, his dimple showing "I suppose I'll not throw you in since Rye didn't to Liv,"

"Why do I not trust you right now?" I asked laughing as he came over to me, grabbing my hand he entwined our fingers, looking up at him I mumbled "You're a total dork sometimes,"