Chapter 10

Skye POV

Sighing as I wandered round the small town with the boys I began thinking of all the possible reasons why, these three fools would try and distract me. Mikey looked at me amused "You seem deep in thought."

"I'm trying to figure out why you three took me out of the house," I mumbled.

Brook grinned at me "You'll find out soon enough Skye,"

"Brooooook," I whined. Only to realise we were back outside the house, checking my phone I realised we'd been wandering for an hour and a half. We'd been in some shops and cafes frowning I said warily "Am I allowed to go in?"

Before they could answer Leo and Millie ran out, followed by Rye and Liv who smiled at me. Then they left, well Leo and Millie stayed but the others just left?! I yelled "Liv?! What the hell?!"

"You can thank me, Rye, Leo and Millie later, in fact you can thank us all later." she chuckled.

Leo grinned at me "Read this,"

Passing me a note he scampered off, leaving me with Millie, opening the note I read it.

Skye,

I'm sure you rather confused by now as to what's happening. You'll find out soon I promise, but for now you need to go upstairs to your room, there you'll find another note.

~ Love Liv

Glancing down at Millie who smiled at me, she took my hand and together we made our way upstairs. Going into my room I saw another note lying on top of a dress, my mouth dropped open "A dress? Millie, I don't own any dresses."

"Mom and Liv went and bought you one, whilst you were out," she explained sitting on the edge of my bed.

Going over to it I ran a hand over the material, it was so soft but it was exactly me, white and a flowery pattern on it. Picking up the note I opened it and again read it.

Skye,

I hope you like the dress, Evie helped me pick it out. Now you need to put it on, and put some make up on. You know your eye liner, lip stick and do your hair half up, half down. Then follow Millie.

~ Love Liv

Breathing in deeply I went through to the bathroom to put the dress on, it fitted perfectly, I guess Liv still knew my size even now. Grabbing my brush I then did my hair and my eye liner, black, then lip stick a deepish purple but it was matte. Going back through to Millie she passed me some ankle boots, which I slipped on.

"Millie, why am I nervous?" I asked realising my hands were shaking.

She grinned at me "Don't be nervous, you've got nothing to fear. Trust me,"

Then she passed me a necklace which I put on and it acted as a choker, which is what I usually wear. Taking my hand we went downstairs where Leo was waiting, against the wall, honestly they were so young yet acted a lot older than they were. His eyes widened when he saw me "You look pretty Auntie Skye,"

"Thank you Leo," I smiled, "Where to now Millie?"

Leo grinned sheepishly "Close your eyes Auntie Skye, and don't open them until we say so."

Doing as I was told I trusted those two to guide me, walking through another room I then felt a breeze across me face and toss my hair slightly. Millie whispered "Open your eyes."

I did and I stared utterly speechless, for outside underneath the tree was a table, with a candle on, fairy lights had been wrapped in the tree and it looked so cute. I mumbled "I don't understand,"