Thursdays are what days?

Mikey POV

We were out shopping with the boys and Blair when Brook said "I swear I saw Liv."

"Huh?" Rye said, we looked to the shop and Blair said "C'mon then."

Going into the café we saw Liv sat at a table laptop out, Skye sat opposite her drinking something with a book open. Andy smirked "Does she ever not have a book with her?"

Rye went over to Liv and touching her shoulder said "Boo."

"Fucking hell." Liv shrieked jumping, she must have kicked Skye under the table and Skye nearly dropped her drink and she actually moved her book out to the side. She glared daggers at Rye "You know Ryan, once was more than enough. Don't go for a second time, because this time, I will tear you apart."

Rye grinned sheepishly "Sorry Skye, I didn't know Liv was going to attack you under the table."

"Humph," Skye huffed shutting her book, she sipped her drink "Blair, why did you bring the kids here?"

Blair chuckled "They needed schooling by your girls sass."

"Uh-huh," Liv said glaring at Rye who smirked sitting next to her. We all sat down, Blair too, I was on Skye's left side, Brook on her right, Andy was on Liv's other side and Blair in between Brook and Andy.

Blair chuckled "Girls what are you two doing out of the house, in a café?"

"Today is Thursday," Liv frowned resuming her typing, "Skye what are Thursdays?"

Skye shot her friend a filthy look as she recited "Thursdays are adventure days where we go out into the open world, and face people. And Liv gets her college work done."

"You'll thank me for it later." Liv laughed meeting Skye's filthy look.

Skye snorted "Not likely, I mean how much socialising have I done? I asked for my drink, I paid the guy then I sat my ass down and read to avoid any other interactions and to just read."

"Yeah well before you refused to even ask for a drink, I had to do that," Liv laughed as Skye shot her another filthy look opening her book again she said "So you see Blair, Thursdays are socialising days for me. Otherwise I'd just not go anywhere."

Liv raised a brow pausing her typing "Not to the boys flat or park?"

"Well I mean that requires me to get changed usually, make myself look half decent, and leave the flat. And leave behind food, the comfy sofa, my laptop, wi-fi and my tea. Hey you've been cutting my tea." Skye said outraged.

Liv snickered "I started that nearly a month ago, I swapped it for decaf."

"Oh my god Livia," Skye whined throwing a straw at her, Liv smirked "What? Decaf is much healthier for you."

Skye sighed "And I wondered why I was so tired, decaf explains it all."

"Where are you going?" Rye laughed as Skye gets up, with her purse, she snorts "To order a nice big cup of tea...with caffeine in."

Liv's mouth twitched as she tried to hide a smirk, Skye says "Also, that guy who's servings hot."

Liv snickered "You're cruel."

"I have eyes," Skye winked as she went over to the counter.

Liv shook her head smirking as she continued typing "So what are you lot doing?"

"Shopping." Andy said frowning as he watched Skye, her hair was fairly long and she flipped it over her shoulder as she leaned against the counter. Liv glanced at her and chuckled "She's not such a dunce after all."

Blair raised a brow "Meaning?"

"That was flirting," Liv laughed, Skye came over and sat down.

Liv eyed the two drinks "Why two?"

"I bought one, and he kindly gave me another for free." Skye smirked.

Liv's eyes widened "You little sneak flirting a free drink out of him."

"Well," Skye said, "I've been social haven't I?"

Liv looked at her shaking her head "Trust you."

"I know, I'm amazing, get on my level Liv." Skye giggled.

I asked "So what are you up to later?"

"I've got hand in my college work," Liv frowned, "and Skye..."

Skye sipped her drink and said "I got nothing to do, well I might just go to the other café and party."

"Yeah and the moon is blue." Liv drawled, "seriously though what are you doing?"

Skye raised a brow and continued sipping her drink, getting the other drink turned it, there was a phone number on it. Liv laughed "Such a charmer."

"Yup," Skye winked, I noticed Andy had tensed but then again so had Rye.

A guy came over "Skye?"

"Yes?" she said turning round, he smiled "You ready to go?"

Shrugging she said "Sure, just don't kill me hun."

Liv glanced at Andy and smiled sadly. There was something Liv and Andy knew that the rest of us didn't.

A/N

Can I just say a huge thank you for 1k!!! calibabe17 pollye_1994 you two are also awesome hope you enjoyed this bonus chap. And RubyMilner0 you're amazing too for answering the trivia still, I'd reply to you but you keep getting them right haha xox

~ Chloe