Chapter 15

Kat POV

Butterflies were in my stomach as we all split up into couples, but true to my request Skye came with me, as did Andy. Walking alongside me she said "I feel like a change."

"What sort of change?" I asked.

She slid her gaze to me "Short hair perhaps..."

"It'd be cute," I chuckled, "bet it would make Andy love you even more."

My phone began ringing, putting it on loudspeaker Maddie's voice came through "Liv and Meg just had a fabulous idea, one I want to very much do. But we need you two girls, I know this is meant to get you and Mikey together and all. But we'll let nature take its course, meet us outside the tattoo place."

"I'm not getting a bloody tattoo!" Skye yelled as she'd been listening, the boys looked up confused until realising I was on the phone.

Maddie chuckled "Hear us out, please you two..."

"We'll be there." I said.

Skye stared at me as I hung up, laughing I said "I want to hear their idea at least."

"Humph." Skye said but dutifully we ran off to meet the others.

Brook POV

The others arrived, Mikey asked "What is going on?"

"How'd you two feel about getting 'soulsisters' tattooed on your body?" Maddie asked.

Kat raised a brow "Sure, I'm in."

"Hold up a sec, where are you insane lot planning for us to be marked?" Skye said firmly, ever the sensible one when she had to be.

Maddie was currently wearing a t-shirt and taking it off, Meg and Liv moved to shield her a bit since she was literally in her bra. Maddie took her finger and pointed to her underside of her boob. Skye's eyes widened "Fuck no."

She spun and began walking away, Liv yelled "SKYE PLEASE!"

"Why? Its gonna hurt like hell Liv, and what happens if we fall out?" Skye frowned.

Maddie bounded over to her "We've been friends for half a year Skye, you and Kat have been friends online for years and you and Liv even longer. Meg and you have been friends similar amount of time to us, point is...we're sisters. Through and through, and when we're alone it'd be the reminder knowing we got our girls always."

"Why the underside of the boob though?" Skye whined.

Liv winked "Well Maddie wanted it somewhere only us lot would know where it is, that and unless we were walking around in underwear or naked, no one else will see it. Its concealed by clothes."

"I hate the sorry lot of you." Skye said flatly.

Meg rose a brow "Maddie put your top on."

"Nah-uh, I'll go first since I already have another tattoo on my hip bone," Maddie winked, and walked into the shop.

Skye rolled her eyes and leaned against Andy, who kissed her cheek "You'll be fine."

"Nope, I'm having a needle put in me Andy," Skye sighed but she had relaxed for now.

Kat looked at her "We'll just all have to hold hands,"

"Damn straight," Skye said pulling away from Andy she said, "c'mon then girls."

We all went in, Maddie had already passed the tattooists the artwork, Mikey chuckled "Maddie seems at ease, while Kat looks terrified, as does Meg."