Chapter 7

Andy POV

Liv was curled up on Rye as we were watching The Hunger Games, we were currently on the second one. Liv mumbled "I always felt sorry for Gale,"

"Why?" Brook said, "Katniss and Peeta were clearly in love."

Skye said "Actually Katniss didn't love Peeta in the beginning, its only in this one that she realises she loves him when he dies and Finnick brings him back. First time around she acted it, to stay alive and keep him alive."

"Exactly," Liv nodded, Mikey had paused the film since this could take a while, "so Gale's loved her for ages and spends a lot of time with her and suddenly he don't get the girl."

Skye stayed silent. Liv looked at her "You ship Keeta?"

"I read the books first ok, and like the feels," Skye whined as she ended up leaning against me, her head on my chest as she and Liv continued chatting.

Liv sighed "But Gale."

"Gale is the reason Prim dies," Skye pointed out, "if say Rye was the reason your sister died, could you even look at him, without seeing red?"

Liv bit her lower lip "Dammit Skye,"

"I rest my case," Skye smiled, "Gale meant well but he and Katniss were too similar, both wanting to fight, she needed someone like Peeta to calm her, to be the opposite to her rage."

Liv rolled her eyes "Ok so if you were Katniss you'd go with Peeta?"

"No I'd have already dated Gale before I saved Prim and went into the Games." Skye smirked.

Brook laughed "Of course you would now can we get back to the film?"

"Sure," Liv smiled snuggling closer to Rye.

I noticed Skye had opened her book again, I nudged her waist and whispered in her ear "Are you bored?"

She paused to tilt her head to look at me "It's a good book is all, plus I already know what happens,"

Resting my head on her shoulder I asked "Can I get a drink?"

"Depends, can I come with you? Since I'll have to move for you to get up," Skye asked amused.

Rolling my eyes I said "Yeah you can,"

Chuckling she got up and I followed, I noticed the others all grin at me, I shook my head at them. Honestly they were as bad as each other, going in she was leaning against the counter reading again waiting for the kettle to boil.

"So are you seriously excited about buying books in America?" I asked amused and also trying not to be nervous.

Skye chuckled turning a page she said "Go into my room and you tell me,"

Doing as I was told I went into her room, bookcases, two of them and they were big, and bursting with books, there were books in stacks too. Coming back out she'd migrated back to the lounge, the film had ended it seemed and everyone was waiting, coming back through I said "You do know you have a limited weight allowance."

"Andy I'll post them to myself if I have to," Skye laughed sipping her tea, "Liv? Rye is she asleep?"

Rye nodded. Skye smirked well then getting up she went over to Rye and Liv and then yelled "LIV THERE'S A FIRE!"

Liv yelped nearly whacked Rye in the face and landed on the floor, Skye breathed "Oh your face Liv,"

"Skye!" Liv yelled tackling her friend to the floor, "why? I was comfy."

Skye snickered "I know,"

"Ugh I hate you sometimes," Liv whined, Skye giggled "love you too."

Rye POV