Andy's Birthday!!!

Skye POV

God I felt awful, I'd totally spaced on it being Andy's 21st birthday, I know I'm an awful best mate to him. Liv bounded in "Why so down?"

I looked at her "Oh no reason, I'll be back later,"

"But..." she began, I said quickly "Family stuff."

Tiny lies never hurt anyone, I mean Andy is like family, right?

Andy POV

Waking up to having Blair bringing me a birthday cake was one of the best feelings ever. The boys were all with me singing happy birthday, and honestly I would never get tired of this. Mikey grinned at me "Happy birthday mate."

"Thanks," I laughed, opening the presents I got from them all then we ate cake.

Blair chuckled "So what have you-"

"SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY!"

Liv came running in and grinned at me "You still look 18 to me but here's my gift."

By now everyone but Skye was aware I had a crush on her, so when I realised Skye wasn't here I couldn't stop blushing when Rye said "Have you wrapped Skye up in a box for him?"

"No Ryan, I haven't," Liv laughed, "although she left early this morning, said something about family stuff and bolted."

I frowned "You think she's ok?"

"Yeah I do," Liv smiled, "now open your present."

Opening it I stared at her "You are the best, you got us all tickets to see my home town play football."

"Yeah," she smiled, "your welcome."

There was a cough and I turned, Skye was leaning against the door and raised a brow at me and the tickets "Its almost like I'm psychic."

Liv looked at her and her eyes widened "They sold out of VIP tickets."

"Did they? Oh yeah they did," Skye smirked fanning out 4 tickets which were VIP she began fanning herself with them, "I mean I guess I'm a miracle worker since I may or may not of totally forgotten it was your birthday today."

I looked at her grinning "You forgot it was my birthday, yet got hold of those?"

"I have connections," she smiled sheepishly.

Liv said "I thought you had family stuff."

"This was the family stuff," Skye laughed handing me the tickets, "cause the boys are my family."

I grinned and hugged her I managed to slightly lift her off her feet causing to shriek as her grip tightened on me, Brook laughed "You're amazing Skye."

"I try," she smiled as I set her down, I said "Literally I have no words."

"Well..." she smirked "Someone once said words are overrated," I didn't see it coming as she kissed my cheek, pulling back she tasered my side causing me to squirm.

Laughing she said "Happy birthday Fovvs, sorry I can't stay, I've got work."

"Call in sick." Liv said glaring at Skye who frowned "But money."

Liv snorted "But Andy's 21st birthday...c'mon Skye."

Skye looked at her staying silent, I looked at her "Please? For me?"

"Honestly Andy," Skye sighed grabbing her phone she said "Hey. I'm really sorry I just can't make it...I know its short notice. Yes you can put me down for the double late night shift tomorrow. Thanks,"

Glaring at me she said "You're damned lucky I love you Fowler, cause this bookworm is gonna be tired tomorrow."

"Yeah well," I laughed hugging her, "you need to make up still for forgetting my birthday."

She groaned "I'm sorry ok,"

"Kiss my other cheek." I smirked, butterflies erupted in my stomach as she looked at me and said "How about no?"

I pouted "I'll deprive you of tea and cake."

"You wouldn't?!" she gasped narrowing her eyes on me.

I chuckled "You wanna test me?"

Punching my arm she said "Being the birthday boy doesn't grant you immunity from my sarcasm or punches."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I replied looking at her hopefully, she shook her head smiling at me "You're an idiot Andrew Fowler,"

"Full name." Mikey snickered, "someone's in trouble."

Skye rolled her eyes and grabbing my face turned it to the side and kissed my other cheek, then my nose, then my hair "C'mon muppet, Liv booked a restaurant and I hate restaurants."

"That's why I booked it," Liv laughed, "We all love watching you squirm, particularly Andy so it's a meal and a great day to annoy you."

Skye whined "Why'd I cancel on work again?"

"Cause secretly you love us and Andy." Brook laughed, she looked at him "Yeah something like that."

A/N

No joke I would forget, I'm a total sieve with important dates, so Skye would be me in this situation. I would forget, then on the day remember. Anyway hope you enjoyed this extra scene, let me know in the comments if you did and I'll update with another bonus scene from before when they were just friends haha.

~ Chloe