Chapter 11

Skye POV

The boys have gotten up early to go to the gym and have left Liv and I in the house with the kids. The boys insist in going to the gym at ridiculous hours that the kids aren't even awake yet.

"Liv!" I shout, bounding into her room to find that she's not there so I try Rye's room and I find her sprawled out in the middle of the bed, fast asleep. She must have come to join him in the middle of the night, she's so needy.

"Liv!" I whisper/yell this time, not wanting to wake up the kids.

"Skye, it's like 5 in the morning. Please leave." She mumbles.

"I have an idea, and what are you doing in here anyway?" I question, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I missed Rye during the night. I have an idea too, get out!" She replies, getting annoyed. She's so not a morning person.

"Just hear me out, Okay?" I laugh.

"Fine." She replies, her eyes still shut.

"How about the four of us go on a double date today? I was thinking shopping and then the cinema or something? What do you think?" I suggest.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, sounds good." She mumbles.

"Kay, I'll mention it to the boys when they get back." I say, standing up.

"Kay, bye now." Liv replies, turning onto her side to go back to sleep.

A couple of hours passed and the kids are awake. The three of us were in the kitchen making breakfast when the boys arrived home.

"Hey babe." Andy says, snaking his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my neck. He'll be the death of me, for sure.

"Hey yourself." I spin around to face him, kissing his lips and hugging him.

"Guys we're trying to eat here!" Leo jokes and we all laugh. Mikey, Jack and Brook join the kids in the kitchen and grab some food.

"Want some food?" I ask, with my arms around Andy's neck.

"I think I'll take a shower first and then I'll get food. Don't miss me too much." He winks, smiling at me as he goes upstairs.

"I'll try not too!" I shout after him.

"Cringe!" Jack shouts and Brooklyn laughs.

"Where's Liv?" Rye asks, jumping up to sit on the counter.

"Take one guess." I laugh.

"She's in my bed still, isn't she?" He laughs.

"Yeap. She loves her sleep that one, a little too much sometimes." I say.

"In that case, I'm gonna go join my girl." Rye disappears upstairs, smiling uncontrollably. He really does love her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I shout after him and Mikey almost spits takes his tea.

"Skye!" Brooklyn scolds.

"There's kids around!" Jack adds.

"Guys shut up! I didn't mean it like that!" I laugh.

"For once." Mikey mumbles and I swat him with a tea towel.

"If you're quite finished, please leave my kitchen so I can clean up after you all." I announce.

"Could you not just make Liv do it?" Jack suggests.

"Auntie Liv does love cleaning!" Millie adds.