0.8: DARYL!! YOU FRICKING JERK

~

September 1st, 2011

~

It's been more than one year since Michonne found me. She has been slightly cold, but I understand the reasons why. The world's gone to hell, kids killing, the dead rising, humans going back to our primitive instinct. We were meant to survive, not to live in luxury. I walk with Michonne with the walkers, warding the other monsters away. "I wonder how my little sister's doing." I whisper to Michonne, "One bag of potato chips, two and a half bottles of water, a can of food. That's all we have left." She nods, her rag covering her hair and most of her clothing.

I stopped, looking at the store. "Hmm. A gun store? A silencer might be there. Maybe a better rifle with less kickback." I pointed towards the store and Michonne says "Thirty minutes, we gotta get out, the herd's coming soon." "Gotcha." I say. I hold my Glock out and aimed head height, I slowly open the door. I hear an erie creak, "Dammit, why does sound like another horror movie." Something fell to the floor with a loud bang. I grab the lantern from my backpack and turned it on to the lowest setting. There was blood on the floors and the walls. I saw beheaded flesh eaters on the shelves. I wondered who had done this, displaying the dead corpses. It was sick and twisted and disgusting.

"Oh.. God, it fucking stinks." I say, turning my head and seeing a light switch. I flip all five of the switches. I see the racks weren't stocked and the glass above the guns was cracked. I hold my gun tighter seeing the damage that has been done. I keep my safety off and walked closer towards the glass. I smile and grabbed my hunting rifle and smash the glass. I grabbed this hunting knife, the blunt part had the words "Corrupted Roses.*" The word "Roses" was upside down, right underneath "Corrupted." The right side of the knife I did a couple test swings and I heard a gun cock. I turn around to see an asian girl with her hair in a bun. "Put the gun down. I'm just-" I stopped talking when I saw her face. "Rose Anne." She puts her gun down. "Kyleigh." Rose Anne shot near my feet. "You were going to leave me for dead, what the hell?!"

"It was a year ago! Seriously? You're still pissed about that?!"

"Hell yeah I am!"

"Nico** and Wyatt** and everyone else you left was eaten right in front of me!! They fell ontop of me and got eaten on me, as if I was a plate!" She shot at my feet one more time, which I moved my feet out of the way.

"You're gonna attract the Muertos here!" I yelled. "If you want to live, follow me and my friend." I grabbed a duffle bag off one of the broken racks stuffing as many sniper rifles, handguns, knives, ammo, and others. I tried lifting it by myself, "Shit, this is heavy." Rose Anne grabs the handle of the duffle and smiles at me. "Sorry about shooting at you." "Sorry about leaving you for dead."

"Ghost! Let's go! Walkers our way!" I nod and said "C'mon!" The two of us started running with our bag of guns. The undead growl at the two of us and try to bite us. I ducked from the incoming swing of a muerto arm and body slammed it to the wall.

I asked Rose Anne, "How strong are you?"

"I can hold this bag for like one second."

"Long enough for me." I grab my Glock, turned it towards the human eater and pulled the trigger. The walker's brain blew up, I smiled at the sight. I continued shooting them down and I hear Andrea's voice in the distance. "Get over-" She coughs, Michonne stands her ground waiting for the two of us. Rose Anne shot the creeper to the right of Michonne. I pull the trigger while aiming at the biter's face. "Jammed." I walked backwards, "Wait..This isn't enough to stop me." I started pistol whipping the walkers. "Shit!" I scream. The walker bit my arm.

I run back to the garage, the others fell back as well. I close the door on deadummies. Michonne looks in fear. I take my leather jacket off. There wasn't a bite on my arm. "Halle-fucking-lujah!" I scream. "Shut up!" Michonne scolds my excitement. I grabbed my journal, writing this one note "Leather v. Biters: Leather wins." I was sweating so much, "How'd you survive that?" Michonne asks. "Leather's a tough material." I say, brimming with confidence. "Oh!" Realizing that Rose Anne hasn't met Michonne or Andrea. "Rose Anne, Michonne. Rose Anne, Andrea. Andrea, Rose Anne. Michonne, Rose Anne." I introduced them. "These are your friends?" Rose Anne asks. "I used to be in a bigger group. Kicked out, they kept my little sister with them though."

"Anyways," I say, straying from the topic of my sister, "We got guns." I open up the duffle to show boxes of ammunition, multiple guns, and silencers and sights. The four of us were silent for a minute. "I call dibs!" Rose Anne and I say simultaneously. I glare at her in annoyance, she flicks my head and dives into the pile of guns.

I grabbed a sniper rifle with a black finish and stand. I take my mask off, not caring for the promise from a year ago, and look at the different types of ammo. I grab the 7.62 mm ammo.*** I grabbed the surpresser, twisted it onto the rifle, and wiped the blood of my mask. I looked in my backpack. I was searching for the duct tape I ha- "You're looking for this?" Rose Anne says. "Yeah." I grabbed the purple tape and wrapped it around the charcoal black rifle and the silencer.

"You know," Michonne starts, "You're really good with guns."

"Yeah?" I answer, not sure where this conversation is going.

"We can clear out that prison we saw miles back, if you can shoot down the walkers." Michonne suggested.

"Or.. You can join us?" Rose Anne smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Join Woodbury,* we're an community of survivors."

"Community?" I thought, "I can find Kaitlin. Bring her there.. But.. She.. She.. Might be dead..."

"I'm going to.."

~

*Yes, I had to reference your ship name XD

**Sorry not sorry

***Now I have to delete my history because I searched "Sniper rifle ammo" too many times.

Now you choose, go with @Wierdo0ntheStars (yeah, I'm pointing you out [I think I accidently more evil than I meant too XD]) or kill of the walkers at the prison?